pranks with connor - hank and connor

lol i got this idea from this vid i already showed you just so you know lol. 

"I swear to god Co-" Opening the door Hank groaned out, calling around the house for the android living with him, who for some reason was oddly confident and...well mischievous. For some reason he liked seeing Hank in misery, well not really, but that was in Hank's mind. 

But Hank was cut off as cold water fell on him, he yelped, in a state of shock he stayed, frozen to the bone. And he groaned in pain as the bucket filled with once cold water fell upon his head, landing perfectly as if it was a helmet. 

Hank could hear the laughter coming from the android at one of the oldest pranks in the books. He tore the bucket off of him. And smirked seeing the position Connor was in. "Heyyyy Connor?" Connor giggled, composing himself as he smiled to the man. "What?" 

Connor moved backward, a tiny string hit the back of his foot, causing Connor to hear a small ticking sound in his ear. "You best not move now, now your stuck there." Hank giggled, walking away as he retrieved the many water guns they held on the kitchen table. He piratically skipped back into the hallway, Sumo watched with boredom. 

"Please." Connor fake sniffled, holding his hands high. Hank aimed the gun straight at Connor's forehead. Hank smiled, shooting Connor with water as Connor yelled, moving as a large bag of feathers he didnt notice fell form the ceiling and onto him. White blocked Hank's vision as he stopped, laughing until his sides hurt.

Once the feathers settled, Connor stood silently, a angry and shocked expression on his face. He growled, he huffed, letting a feather that feel onto his lip fall. "I hate you." Connor muttered, looking to his fluffed out hands. Hank wheezed, clutching his stomach. 

"Suck it! Get em Sumo!" Hank yelled, soon standing and whistling. Connor backed into the wall behind him. Sumo perked his head, panting with excitement when his owner called him, and seeing the pointed finger to Connor, the dog began running. 

"Oh no." Connor whispered frantically, placing his hands protectively in front of his face. He squeezed his eyes shut, soon feeling a heavy weight against his chest as he fell to the floor. "S-Sumo! STOP!" Connor yelled frantically as the dog licked Connor's face, devouring the feathers and leaving a sticky slime on Connor's face. 

Hank, with some dignity, giggling, called off Sumo. Connor laid panting, "You win this time, Letenant." He muttered, closing his eyes and preparing for the next hour, he smirked. 

"Yeah whatever Connor. Have fun over there with your feathers and dog drool." He smiled, walking away with a wave of his hand. 

~

The next morning Hank sleepily laid in bed, snoring as Connor clutched a full bucket of snow, trying not to make a sound as he walked slowly up to Hank. Connor smiled, holding the bucket over Hank's warm body. "Hey buddy~" Connor sang, slightly kicking Hank's leg as he woke with a start. 

"Huh? Wha-" A big poof sound was heard as Hank's body covered in snow, including his face. Connor laughed, running away. "COOOOOONNNNNNNOOOOORRRRRRRRR!" A large muffled soun was heard from the bedroom as Connor giggled. He quickly ran outside, into the snowed neighborhood as he saw Hank, his grey hair filled with white. It was like fireballs instead of eyes when Hank spotted Connor. 

~

"You son of a bitch, not the eggs!" Connor cried as he wrestled with the rope's tied around his arms and legs. Hank giggled creepily. "This is for the water." A egg went straight for Connor's head, hitting the center of his forehead. The stinky yellow slob dripped down to the peak of his nose, he gagged. 

"You shitbag." Connor spit away the egg that touched his lips. Hank laughed, not noticing Connor was breaking free from the ropes. "Man you look hilarious. Ill be right back." Hank giggled, leaving the room as Connor quickly sprung free, and grabbed the eggs sitting on the desk. 

"Time for payback Hank." He smirked. Upon entering Connor tackled the man to the floor as he squished the egg on Hank's face. 

"You cunt." Hank stifled  spitting out egg as Connor laughed, rolling to the side. 

Connor gasped when Hank's hands hit him in the stomach.

"Touche." Connor wheezed.

~

Hank held his bat tightly. His eyes held eye bags from staying awake all night. "Connor i swear if you get me your gonna turn into a pile of scraps!" He yelled, growling. But when searching the whole house he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Connor?" Hank called, confused until a weak, embarrassed voice spoke above him. Hank gasped looking up and seeing Connor stuck to the ceiling, glue was all over his face as he blinked. "Connor...what happened?"

"I learned never to mess with crazy glue...ever again."

Lol sorry i can't write cuz it's midnight and i suck lolol