im here - connor x reader

y'all i deleted the request page cuz i literally have like 100 requests that im gonna try to do sorry

but i think this is cute lol i know another connor shut up lmao

to whoever wanted this, tell me so i can credit chu luv u

~

"Any new cases yet?" His voice was rough and lazy, as per usual with Hank. (Y/n) sighed, clicking off her screen and facing Hank, who was across from her. "Nothing, just the shit that the new cops deal with."

Hank lent back in his chair, letting his head hit the edge, grabbing his coffee he tasted the foul, cold liquid. "Aw sheesh, (Y/n)? Be a buddy and get me more caffeine." Hank whined. (Y/n) gave a scoff, but seeing as she worked with Hank for god knows how long she took it as a whine of pure laziness.

But she was tired of sitting down at on the net chair anyhow. "Whatever. Hey Connor, make sure Hank doesn't fall asleep again, don't want any dribble in his nice combed beard now eh?"

Hank sent a glare to the girl. What? he just got it cut, what was the big deal. Maybe because he looked nice, better; (Y/n) supposed. And it didn't help she caught Hank passed out in his chair, dribble leaving his mouth as he snored away. Just like a little baby.

(Y/n) smiled, getting up and snatching the white mug off his desk. "Of course, Miss (Y/n). Hank, don't fall asleep please." Connor was now awake, he was very tempted to tease Hank, so he simply restated (Y/n)'s request, which only pissed Hank off more anyhow.

(Y/n) giggled, walking away to the sound of Hank cursing, walking the short distance to the little kitchen in the space they worked. She easily began making a fresh batch of black coffee, already done it was to many times.

warning mentions of harassment (sexual and mental)

(Y/n) watched the coffee do it's magic, casually bored enough to not look at the tb behind her, tired of the news caster's voice. She didn't hear someone walking up behind her, that was until she stiffened at the familiar voice.

"Hey sweet cheeks! Glad to finally see you." She turned, giving a polite yet so obvious fake smile to her enemy. Gavin Reed. Yuck. A pathetic asshole who had been trying to get to her ever since she joined the force, and now she was the boss of him, being a lieutenant just like Hank. Yet her kind nature never reported him.

"Gavin, nice morning isn't it?" She turned away, already smelling his disgusting scent from across the room. She almost gasped if she didn't cover her mouth when Gavin went up behind and brushed his hand across her back.

"Of course, always a pleasure having such a nice girl around here."

His tone was creepy and way to quiet. After all it was only 7 AM, people are starting to come to work, why now? (Y/n) squirmed out of his hold, walking to the side to the book area, where mostly magazines or educational books about the police force were.

Unintentionally she picked up 'DEFENSIVE PROTOCOLS'. Though she read it before she flipped to the page where the theme of shooting someone was. Oh how much she wanted to sent thousands of bullets through Gavin.

She smiled at the thought of him being in pain. Gavin stood next to her, wrapping a arm around his shoulder, making her tense up. She felt her nerves begin when she felt his breath near her ear.

"Relax baby, don't stress yourself out. Wouldn't want such a pretty face so worn, hm?" His index finger trailed her jawline, a sick grin on his disgusting face. (Y/n) hated that she went pink by the word 'pretty'.

"Please Gavin, i half't to go w-work." She made her voice go deeper, as if it would help the situation. She saw a glint in Gavin's eyes as he frowned. "Well work don't start until 9 sweetie. How about you come to my desk with me?"