fireworks - ralph

i got a tiny bit of time peeps woo

You smiled at yourself in the mirror at your matching outfit for fourth of July, while fixing you hair you called out to Ralph, who was in the other room waiting for you. He almost darted around the corner to look at you, and you swore you could see blue fill his cheeks,

"W-Wow." He muttered, scratching his head as he smiled at your beautiful legs, arms, face, everything. He smiled sheepishly once you giggled, approaching him. "Are you excited to socialize, sweetheart?" You hummed, grabbing his arms ever so softly and lowering your hands into his, looking up at him with a mischievous, yet caring look. 

Ralph seemed transfixed about humans still, how they worked and such. You were one of his exceptions when it came to trusting people, he trusted them a long time ago and told himself he never would again. 

That was until he fell in love with you. 

And you've given him what was called a normal life, a beautiful house and neighborhood, unconditional love, and a little fun, for once. He seemed madly in love with you in fact, to be bold enough to say 'i love you' first. 

You've changed his life, per say. 

Ralph nodded after a moment of silence. "You promise to s-stick with me, right" He muttered, looking down at your interlocked hands before you gently squeezed them. "Of course." Your voice softened from your usual happy and cheerful tone moments before. Ralph nodded and hummed. 

"Well you half to get into the spirit now! Come." You said after a moment of comfortable silence as you moved to the bathroom. Ralph politely followed, happy knowing that you wanted this and it would make you happy. 

"Here. Put this on if you want, darling." You say, bending over and grasping Ralph's chosen clothes for the day, making sure they were what you picked. Ralph smirked, getting a great look at our ass in your tight shorts. 

Ralph decided not to reach out and grab it, knowing you were busy. In fact you were, throwing a white top and a pair of skinny jeans his way. Ralph looked to them, raising a eyebrow. Usually Ralph went for darker, unnoticeable clothes. Less bright color, per say. 

You looked to him, giving him a puppy dog look as he rolled his eyes, sighing, yet he showed a smile as you kissed his cheek. "Ill leave you to change." You mutter to him, walking into the living room as you prepare for the party. 

Ralph looked at himself in the mirror, feeling his literal ass being crushed under the jeans tight nature. But he couldn't deny that he looked good. Different, but good. He walked out, after making sure his blonde locks were kept safe from the v neck t-shirt's tight nature of messing up hairdo's. 

You gently topped the dip with cheese, humming ever so softly and quietly, Ralph almost couldn't hear it. But he went behind you, wrapping his arms around you, feeling his heart gush when you giggled, a tiny snort escaped your laugh. 

"Whatcha' doing baby?" Ralph muttered in your ear, slightly rocking the both of you. You could smell Ralph's scent and softened under his strong arms. You spoke feeling the gently breeze from the open window across the room. 

"Finishing up. The guest's will be here any minute-" You pulled away, leaning into the kitchen counter to see Ralph's outfit. You couldn't help but smile. "Cute." Ralph cursed in his mind when he felt his cheeks heat up. 

You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck, looking up at him. "You still get all embarrassed when i call you hot or cute." You seemed to put salt in the wounds as Ralph whined. But he instead deiced to kiss you, not really wanting to argue about it anyhow.