merry christmas - connor

his smile kills me omg, here y'all go

"Where are you going?" You mutter, you rub your eye as you sit up, Connor stops at the door way cursing. He turns to you, a gentle look in his eyes. "After a case i got somewhat damaged, im just going to go fix it dear." He walked over, giving you a gentle smile before laying you back down onto the bed. You nodded. "Well be careful. Love you." You mutter, your eyelids close as Connor kisses your forehead. he walks to the door, looking back at you before leaving. 

The snow reminds him of only a year ago, he squirmed at the remembrance of you having almost killed for being of the android's side. He walked, hearing the sound of cars and androids and little humans chatting with each other. "Hello Connor." North smiled, Connor looked up seeing Markus and North, holding hands as they looked to Connor. He nodded. "You seem perplexed." Markus asked, a caring look in his eyes as he spoke. 

"It's a damn day until Christmas and i have no idea what to get (Y/n)." Connor cursed at himself. Markus frowned, North left the grasp of Markus's hand as gripped the others shoulders. "If i know (Y/n) any better, she would love anything you give her. And i think you now that too." North smiled, Connor nodded, marking it in his mind. 

"Come on, we gotta meet us with Simon and Josh. Good luck buddy." Markus grabbed North's hand, patting Markus before walking away with her. Connor sighed, frustrated as he searched through his mind of what (Y/n) loved or liked. 

Walking into town square he looked at several buildings, watching many people leave with gifts in thier hands. He groaned in his mind. This is gonna be great, just great. He sighed, and shut his eyes.

"And if you were drowned at sea, i'd give you my lungs so your could breath..."  You sang gently, Connor watched you quietly as you made a small gadget, one of your hobby's, you soon began singing what Connor guessed was a instrumental noise. 

"A guitar." Connor opened his eyes, and spoke to himself. He saw a small shop with many different instruments. Walking in he looked to his left, seeing a beautiful guitar, simple, yet very beautiful in Connor's eye. "Ill take this one." He asked the android who owned the tiny store, she nodded, smiling. 

"That will be 100 dollars." Connor took notice in the implant in her arm showing a paying screen. "Please confirm payment." She said, Connor grabbed her wrist, placing his hand on it as his LED changed color. "Thank you, it's all yours." She smiled walking away as Connor grabbed the guitar, the lady soon came back with a case. 

Once placed, Connor left. Suddenly across from him he saw a jewelry shop. "No Connor." He muttered to himself, and began to walk away until a memory flashed through his mind. 

"How pretty." (Y/n) cooed, looking through a magazine as Connor sat next to her, watching her with soft eyes. "It has even some blue in it, just like your symbol..." She looked to him, pointing to his triangle symbol, he smiled at how mesmerized she looked. 

Connor opened his eyes as a man handed him a small light blue box, he looked around, noticing he was in the store. "Here you go sir, thank you for your purchase." He slowly grabbed the box, looking at it. "Thanks." Connor muttered. Walking away he cursed at himself. 

A perfume shop, a dress shop, and a sports shop. (Y/n) please don't look at our bank account...

Connor sighed as he carried bags and bags of wrapped presents. "I'm never going shopping again." He moaned, looking down at his countless bags. "She's gonna have my head." He chuckled, walking back as he wondered what she was even doing.

~

"I NEED A PRESENT NORTH!" You cried out over the phone, North laughed on the other end at your misery. "Time flew by and i forgot, i was so busy preparing for our party i lost track." You cried as North cooed you on the other end. "I think i have a idea, Markus might make something special, you know how sentimental he gets after he paints something. Ill drop it off when we get to the party."