idk what to even title this - hank and connor [smut]

"You got that upgrade right? What did they put in you since your free now?" Hank muttered, seeing Connor bake quietly at his kitchen, Sumo sitting next to him. Connor looked behind him, blinking as he spoke. "Would you like me to list them, Hank?"

"Um, sure. Hit me." Hank said, sitting down at the table, watching Connor carefully set the unbaked cookies into the oven, he wiped his hands, rubbing them as his LED flashed yellow before he looked to Hank.

"Well, most of my what you call 'skill sets' are in detective work. But since Markus freed us i can be much more mindful, my own person with my own thoughts, oh and they allowed us to..." Connor trailed off, looking away feeling hot suddenly at the mention of the skill set. 

Hank furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" Connor looked to him, placing his hands to his sides, and muttered quietly. "Have a more...pleasurable mindset." Hank coughed on his drink, swallowing it as he looked to the android. "They really thought of everything, so you can have...sex and everything." 

Connor nodded, "The person im...intimate with can change my settings, if they desire. Though they don't give us much to work with im afraid - teaching wise." Hank nodded, swallowing at the thought of a not so innocent Connor. 

Hours pass and Hank is severely drunk. And that's saying something. He could not get the thought out of his head, Connor didn't help much when the android sat next to him, oddly close to him. 

Hank took a long, deep breath, rubbing his temple. His mind raced, and soon he would get a obvious bulge, seeing as Connor was staring at him with his doe eyes. "Hank, are you feeling alright?" The touch was all to innocent to Connor, but Hank nearly gasped when the android placed a gentle hand on his thigh. 

"You said your skilled in sex or something right?" Hank muttered, placing his scotch bottle on the table, Connor furrowed his eyebrows, a innocent touch Hank always felt flustered by. "Correct, what are you getting at?" The android was fully facing the human, who seemed oddly warm; Connor could feel it from across the small space between them.

"Would you like to...learn?" Hank muttered, looking into the smooth face of Connor's, he hitched his breath as Connor's LED flash hurriedly, colors flashing by as Connor tried to understand in his clouded mind. 

"Sure Hank." Finally finding a answer he thought Hank would like, he placed his hands on his lap, crossing his legs and sitting like a child, facing Hank who wiped the drink from his lips. "Ok." Hank suddenly speaks in the eerie silence. 

Connor blinked, almost gasping as he hitches his breath when the older man placed his lips against his. He widened his eyes, blinking rapidly as Hank places hands on both sides of Connor's, causing the android to lean back into the couch. 

Pulling away, Hank blinked, huffing and slightly drunk. But he noticed the LED now forever changing, and frowned slightly. "That's called a kiss?" Hank questions, slightly hovering over Connor. The android purses his lips together, finding memories of couples he seen on cases or some in the park, suddenly kissing.

"Y-Yes. I know that one, I've seen people do it." Hank ruffles his hair, slightly chuckling. "You kept your eyes open dummy." Connor feels heat rise to his cheeks as Hank smiles down at him. Connor felt comforted but slightly embarrassed as thier eyes connected.

"Oh. I've never done...kissing before." Hank felt amused at the confused androids look. But he loved it, and him. Maybe that's why he felt so comfortable right now. He became a teacher, and Connor was a student who didn't know jack shit. 

But Hank was going to change that.

Connor nods frantically, "I've seen people do it...mostly North and Markus. They seemed very content." Connor looks away at the last comment, hearing Hank giggle at the embarrassed android. "I would like to do that again, please."