facing fears - connor [male reader]

"Connor, i don't want to go." You mutter quietly to him, arms crossed as you looked at at the city. Connor frowned walking to you as he wrapped his arms around your torso, he began rocking you back and fourth, oddly calming you. "You'll be fine, besides you got a strong and tough boyfriend." You rolled your eyes. "I think im the muscle in this relationship." You smirk, turning to him as you both playfully eyed each other. Connor smiled. "You'll do just fine."

After many protests, Connor dragged you out of the house, clutching your hand in his as you each walked side by side. You had your hood up, watching the people pass by you both as thoughts filled your mind. Connor noticed this and stopped, slightly bending to your height he faced you, holding your head. "Forget about them, i see your freaking out babe." He griped one of your hands. 

"Look at the falling leaves, or try to stop me from petting that incredibly cute dog about a foot in front of us." Connor looked to it, eyes wide and eager, you let out a small chuckle at your goofy boyfriend, you sighed, calm, and kissed his cheek. "I love you." "I love you too." Connor smiled, continuing to walk as you held his hand, feeling Connor squeeze it every once and awhile. 

"Disgusting." A male voice hit your ears as you looked up, seeing a man glare at you before walking away, you frowned. Connor squeezed. "I'm hungry." Connor muttered. You looked to him. "You can't eat." "Your right i should order a hot dog." Connor quickly pulled out to the stand yards away in a much more public area. 

"Hello, can i have a hot dog with just ketchup please?" You raised a eyebrow as Connor handed you a paid wiener. "Really?" Connor face palmed, rolling his eyes. "Just eat it babe." You chuckled, nodding as you and Connor sat in comfortable silence. 

Suddenly, when walking back Connor stopped, and you did as well. Their shouts could be heard for miles as thier signs made you feel lightheaded. "Oh no." Connor muttered to himself, trying to figure out a way to make sure you weren't involved. 

"Connor." You whispered as he looked to you, seeing your eyes wide and hands shake Connor quickly held you closer to him as he began walking, you feet felt heavy as you hid your head in Connor's chest, you hugged him tightly. You felt like you couldn't breathe.

Multiple words were burned in your brain, you felt silent tears run down your face. Suddenly a hand grabbed your shoulder and you yelped. You hit the floor, hitting your head in the process as you saw the man lung for you, only to be tackled by Connor who looked pissed. 

After many swings and punches Connor stood, fixing his suit, and gritted his teeth. "Touch him again and ill do worse." He picked you up gently, holding your head as you both walked away, Connor shuddered. You didn't notice he was crying. 

~

"I'm fine, thanks." You mutter quietly as Connor set your favorite meal on the dinging table. He was quiet, and held your head, you leaned into his touch as he sighed, frustrated. He hugged you, you felt small tears hit your back. "Why are you crying?" You asked, worried as you wiped away his tears.

"I should have never took you there, im such a idiot." He sniffled, you smiled softly. "That hot dog was pretty good though, and the park was really pretty babe." He looked to you, holding one of your hands and using his finger he traced the line sin your hands, laying his head on your shoulder.

"It's alright." You kissed his head, he chuckled. "I should be consoling you, you know?" He weakly laughed, you held his chin in between your fingers. "Connor...just shut up." He rolled his eyes, you brushed your nose with his as you captured his lips with yours in a soft, sweet kiss. 

"I think were gonna turn out alright." Connor said, breaking the kiss with a smile. You nodded, blushing as you hugged him, listening to his heartbeat.

sorry this is so short bleh imma take the rest of the day off so i can write better haha