nail polish - connor

big oof

"No! Get away from me!" He yelled, running away from your child, who giggled as she held a small bottle of nail polish in her hands. You giggled, watching with amusement as Connor tried to run away from the surprisingly fast toddler.

"(Y/n), help me!" He said, crashing into you and hiding behind you, holding your shoulders as if you were some shield, you scoffed, pushing him off. Connor begged as he was backed into he wall, the toddler giggled and laughed as Connor looked in horror as the cap for the polish began to unscrew. 

"Here sweetheart, let's open our own salon!" You cheered, gripping your make up bag in hand, and winking at Connor who mustered up a glare, but it was too cute to scare you away. "Ladies, please..." You shushed him with a kiss, "Actually, your the lady now." You smirk. 

"This is ridiculous." He huffed, accidentally tasting the dark red lipstick you planted on his lips. "How ya doin on nails hon?" You looked down, seeing the bottle completely empty as Connor's hands were completely stained a dark blue. You giggled, "Perfect!"

"No not perfect!" Connor whined as (D/n) began placing foundation all over his face, he tried to pull away, but you quickly sat in his lap, making him face you. He whined at you, you simply kissed his nose. He blushed, but grumbled, "I probably look hot anyway."

~

After many hours of torturing your hubby's face he sighed happily, finally free. "You look silly daddy!" (D/n) giggled as you placed a hand over your mouth. He looked like a clown, literally. Connor placed two fingers to his cheek and wiped, and groaned seeing the full packed layer of make up he wiped off. "I swear i f you take a picture-"

"Already done." Markus piped up, chuckling as he sat quietly on the couch, a phone in his hand. Connor sighed, "How long where you there for?" Markus smiled, walking over and showed the fantastic picture of Connor and You and (D/n). "Long enough. Ill see you later (Y/n)." Markus smiled, hugging you before leaving.

You looked at the time, "Alrighty beauty queen, time for bed." You mutter softly, pulling away the brush she held in her hands. She nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Night sweetheart." Connor sighed but smiled nonetheless. (D/n) giggled before Connor kissed her forehead, causing red to be placed right dab smack in center. You groaned, "Great, just great." Connor giggled. 

After finally putting (D/n) to rest you walked back out to see Connor reading a magazine, you walked over, sitting next to him, smiling like a dork. He looked to you. "What?" He asked, his now white skin and big eyelashes made you giggle. Connor stomped like a kid, "Quit laughing at me!" He whined quietly. 

"Aw, i love my little baby." You cooed jokingly as you ruffled his mow hawked hair. "Here." You got up, walking over to the bag of doom (In Connor's mind of course, and pulled out wipes. He sighed happily. You began humming softly as you began wiping the caked face off of Connor. Connor watched you, smiling like a idiot as he wondered how lucky he was to have ended up with you. 

Once finished you smiled, kissing his now peach skin cheek. "Do i still look as handsome as ever?" He asked, smirking as he tried to impress you, you rolled your eyes. "Of course sweetheart." You pecked his lips.

Once going to bed the next morning you are awakened by giggles and spurts of laughter. You groan, opening your eyes you see Connor and (D/n) on the floor laughing as they hold thier stomachs. You look to them, "What?"

"N-Nothing sweetie, you just look beautiful is all." He smiled kissing you but when pulling away you say the red tint left behind. You gasped, horrified. "Oh no you didn't." Connor smiled evilly. 

"But i did!"

Running out of the bedroom you run to the bathroom, and scream seeing you became a clown. "I'm a clown!" You wailed sorrowfully as Connor smiled, coming up behind you he held your waist. "I think your beautiful." You smiled. 

Suddenly a big bang was were in the living room as you heard (D/n) wail. You and Connor look to each other before running, and relaxing seeing Hank on the floor, (D/n) laughing as she painted his face with red lipstick. Hank huffed.

"I'm never coming to this house again."

~

:33333333333333333333333333333333 lol idk what im even doing anymore