One

It was the first day back after the christmas break and Jimin reluctantly walked his way to school all wrapped up in warm clothing, since it had been freezing for a week now.

He didn't really feel like going back to school even though he actually enjoyed his classes, he had never really made any close friends.

While others might have spent their break hanging out with friends and celebrating the new year at a party, Jimin had spend his break reading books by the fire place and working on his poems.

He walked into school and joined Taehyung and Jungkook who were in the middle of a heated argument about some girl they apparently met at a new years eve party.

"I am telling you Jungkook", Taehyung was almost yelling now, "she defenitely like me. Not every girl is in love with you and your perfect abs!"

"Hi guys", Jimin waved at the two argueing boys, "who's the girl?" Both Jungkook and Taehyung quickly greeted Jimin but ignored his question and continued to argue.

Jimin sighed. Taehyung and Jungkook both used to live in the same street as Jimin, before he moved to the other side of town. They all were really close before but now they had drifted apart. They didn't enjoy the same things anymore but Jimin still sat with them knowing that if he didn't he would be sitting alone.

The first bell rang and the three boys got up to go to English class. It was Jimin's favourite subject and he was really close to their teacher who encouraged him in writing his poems.

Class was about to start when all of the sudden the door opened and this black haired boy walks in. Ah, mister Min, I was starting to think that you weren't going to show up. The new boy just smirked.

"Everybody, this is Min Yoongi. He transferred here from a different school. Please make him feel welcome", Mrs Jung announced.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes of the new boy. I mean it wasn't that he was particularly beautiful. He wasn't tall or muscular for that matter. But he had these stormy eyes that seemed to pull you in and the softest lips Jimin had ever seen.

What drawed Jimin most to the new boy was his aura, this aura of mystery and danger and something else. Jimin couldn't quite explain it. It was a sort of brokeness that hid behind the little smirk on the boy's face.

Since there was only one seat left, Yoongi dropped his bag next to the chair on Jimin's left side and he sat down.

"Hi", the boy said with eyes staring intensly into Jimin's, "I'm Yoongi. What's your name?"

***
So here's the first chapter. I'll try and post regularly, I'm thinking this is gonna be a long ass fanfic though. I hope you don't mind. Please if you enjoy this story comment and vote, it means a lot to me.