Twenty Four

Luckily the doctors said that he wouldn't have to stay for the night. Namjoon and Jin had left earlier after Jimin had thanked them at least a hundred times. He felt sorry that they had gotten dragged into this too.

His mom had gone home to get him some fresh clothes since the ones he had been wearing were covered in blood. Looking at his bloody clothes made him flashback to earlier today and it made him shiver.

He had been so lucky that Namjoon and Jin had been there to help him. He was scared to imagine what would have happened if they hadn't.

Jimin felt silly being pushed around in a wheelchair. But once he had to get up he kind of wished he could take it home. Pain shot through his body.

Yoongi saw his painful expression and immediately reached out to him and put his shoulder underneath Jimin's arm, supporting him. Grateful for his help Jimin leaned into Yoongi and rested most of his weight on him.

He was suprised how strong Yoongi was. He didn't seem to struggle one bit with holding Jimin up. He wondered how he got that strong, did he work out? He had never heard Yoongi talk about sports.

Yoongi helped Jimin into his parents car and started closing the door. "Yoonie, aren't you coming with us?" Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly.

"What? Right now? I-I-eh didn't realise you meant staying with you tonight, like right now," Yoongi said nervously. Jimin laughed at Yoongi's anxious look.

"You don't think I am going to let you stay in that shack one more night right?" Yoongi's face changed into a shy smile. "Come on, get your ass in here!" Jimin said patting on the seat next to him.

Yoongi sat down next Jimin in the car and he took his hand lacing his fingers through Jimin's. "Did you mean it when you called me your boyfriend earlier?" Jimin asked softly.

Yoongi stared into his eyes, making Jimin feel like all his feelings were exposed. "I did. I mean if you want me to be your boyfriend. I understand if you don't aft-", Jimin didn't even let Yoongi finish his sentence.

He put his hand in Yoongi's neck, pulling his face closer to his,  kissing him gently. After kissing for a couple seconds Jimin backed up a little, letting out a sigh.

He looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Of course I want you to be my boyfriend, silly. You are not going to get rid of me that easily," Jimin chuckled.

Jimin looked back forward. He could see his mom smiling at them in the rear-view mirror. In that moment Jimin forgot the pain his broken ribs caused him. He just felt blessed to have this many people caring about him.

It was nearly midnight when they arrived home. His dad helped Jimin to his room while his mother showed Yoongi the guest room where he would be staying.

Jimin quickly kissed Yoongi goodnight before entering his room, a little embarrassed because his parents were watching. "I'll see you in the morning," Yoongi whispered, shooting him a smile before turning around to his room that was across the hall from Jimin's.

Jimin and his parents always started their day by eating breakfast together. They would all share what their scheduals of the day would be and plan at what time they'd have dinner that night.

Jimin loved this family tradition. Even when he had stayed up late or slept horribly he would still come and join his parents for breakfast, it was an unwritten rule.

This morning his mother had made a whole bunch of food. Jimin had gotten downstairs before Yoongi, so he already sat down.

When Yoongi entered the diningroom he still looked a little sleepy, rubbing his eyes. But when he saw the table full of food his eyes shot wide open. "Woah, that looks amazing Mrs. Park," Jimin chuckled a little at Yoongi's shocked expression.

Yoongi's face changed, looking a bit flustered. "I-eh hope you didn't do this just for me. I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am." "Nonsense, you're not a burden! Friday is my day off and I felt like both of you could use a proper breakfast," his mother smiled at both of them.

They all sat down at the dinner table and Jimin immediately started loading his plate with food. Yoongi still looked a little hesitant. Jimin realised this might feel like a culture shock for Yoongi who wasn't used to domestic situations like this.

Jimin took Yoongi's hand and squeezed it a little. "Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" Jimin asked softly, trying to make Yoongi feel less uncomfortable.

"Hmm, yes. I haven't slept this comfortable in a long time," Yoongi answered. "I am glad to hear that," Jimin's mother responded, smiling at Yoongi.

"I will talk to one of my colleague's today who's wife works at the justice department. She might know how to help you Yoongi," his dad said.

"Thank you Mr. Min. Thank you both so much, I wish I could do something back in return for all your help," Yoongi looked down fumbling with his hands nervously.

"You don't have to do anything sweetie. We are glad to help. You seem to really make our Jimin happy and that is all we can ask for," his mother said.

"He makes me really happy too," Yoongi said solftly while he looked Jimin in the eyes. Jimin couldn't help but smile. In that moment he realised that he loved Yoongi.

***

SOFTNESS OVERLOAD! I love writing sweet chapters like this.