Fourteen

They had agreed to meet at Jungkook's house before going to the party, none of them felt like walking in alone at a party where they barely knew anyone.

Taehyung arrived late, as always. "Dude, why do you always have to be 20 minutes late? Why can't you just get ready 20 minutes earlier?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"An artist can't be rushed. When I get ready I have to let the clothes speak to me. I need to feel what kind of night it is going to be to decide what I am gonna wear." Taehyung said while theatrically moving his hands.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. "Did you think I put this masterpiece of an outfit together by just grabbing something out of my closet?" Taehyung said pretending to be offended.

Jimin had to give it to Taehyung, he did always look amazing. He really had an eye for fashion. "Can you two old ladies stop bickering so that we can finally go?" Yoongi said looking slightly annoyed.

Jimin chuckled. Yoongi still was going to have to get used to Jungkook and Taehyung's little fights, Jimin just tuned out whenever they started bickering a long time ago.

They arrived at Namjoon's house 30 minutes later than planned and the house was already packed. Some people Jimin knew from school, but there were also some he had never seen before.

They probably looked a little lost when Hoseok and Namjoon came over to greet them. "Guys so glad you made it, we were started to think you weren't gonna show." Hoseok said while giving each of them a hug.

"Come I'll introduce you to some people" Namjoon said. He walked over to Jin who was talking to some people who Jimin didn't recognise.

Jin greeted them with a big smile. "Hey Yoongi, do you still recognise these guys without the look of defeat written on their faces." Jin says grinning.

"Hey man, we do win from time to time you know? And if one person is a sore loser is it you!" A tall blackhaired guy responded.

He turned to Yoongi. "And for you Min, I thought you had vanished. Are you coming back to the team, we could use someone who can actually score us some points."

Yoongi laughed. "I am not sure if I'll come back any time soon Youngjae, but I am glad to hear that you guys still suck without me."

A group of guys came walking up to us and Jimin didn't recognise them. They looked intimidating, most of them were quite muscular and a few even had tattoo's.

Jimin looked at Yoongi who was standing next to him. All color had drained from his face, he looked petrified. But as soon as one of the guys started talking to him his expression changed. Jimin couldn't read Yoongi's face anymore, it was like he had put a mask on.

"Hello there Min, I didn't expect to find you here", a boy with arms covered with tattoo's said. He had a frightening look on his face, like he was ready to fight anyone who looked at him the wrong way.

Yoongi just stared at the boy. Jimin could see that cold and dark Yoongi had come out again. His eyes were shooting fire and his muscles had tensed up.

"Aren't you going to introduce us too this cute little group of friends you got here? Is this like your new project, are you going soft Min?"

Jimin could hear the sarcasm dripping from the guys voice. The ones standing behind the tattooed boy laughed like it was the most hilarious thing they had ever heard.

"Just leave me be Shin-Cho, I don't feel like fighting you tonight", Yoongi said barely loud enough for the other boy to hear him. But Jimin could clearly hear the threathening undertone in Yoongi's voice, which made Jimin shiver.

The boys never broke eye contact and you could feel the temperature drop. Shin-Cho broke the deafening silence between the boys. "You are lucky I am in a good mood Min, but next time I see you we'll get into this."

Shin-Cho turned around and the others followed him without saying another word. Yoongi let out a big sigh, visibly shaking.

Jimin looked at the older boy concerned. "Yoongi, are you okay? Who were those people?" Jimin didn't want his voice to sound this panicked but he couldn't help it.

"C-can we just get out here", Yoongi said his voice shaking. Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes who looked back at him with a look of pure terror. "Yes, of course let's go!"

Jimin and Yoongi didn't even look at any of the others and left them without any explanation.

They walked in silence for at least ten minutes before Jimin dared to ask: "Yoongi, how were those people? Why do they hate you?" Jimin looked at Yoongi who was staring at the ground hiding his eyes from his.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just kept staring down while they kept on walking. They walked past a little playground and Yoongi gestured Jimin to follow him.

Yoongi sat down on one of the swings and Jimin followed him, sitting down on the swing next to him. Yoongi cleared his throat, nervously fumbling his hands.

"Jimin I don't really know what to tell you. I don't want to drag you into my mess." Yoongi stopped to look up at him.

"I am not like you. I don't have a big house or parents that care whether I come home at night or not. There are just a lot of toxic people in my life." Jimin could see the pain in Yoongi's eyes.

"But you are different. When you look at me I feel like I could achieve things, you make me believe in myself. Make me believe I am not completely useless." Jimin held his breath, scared that if he would make a sound Yoongi would stop talking.

Yoongi looked back down at his hands again. "I just can't risk you getting hurt. I would never forgive myself if anything would happen to you. I mean you would be better off without me. Everyone that get's close to me get's crushed and broken by my mess."

"Don't say that. You have helped me too Yoongi." Jimin grabbed the other boy's hands. "I always used to be scared of who I was. I would lie to myself, saying that I wasn't gay, that no boy would ever like a guy like me."

"But then there you were. Yoongi you are so much more than you give yourself credit for. You are smart and talented and sweet." Jimin looked in Yoongi's eyes that were watery.

Jimin got up from his swing and crouched in front of Yoongi cupping his face with his hands. "Yoongi I really like you, and I don't care where you come from or what might happen in the future. All I know is that right now all I want to do is kiss you."

Yoongi's eyes widened but before he could say anything Jimin pressed his lips on Yoongi's. Yoongi was frozen beneath Jimins touch for a few seconds before he moved into the kiss.

When their tongue's finally meet Jimin feels the electricity shoot through his body. He pulls the other boy from the swing, never unlocking their lips from each other.

Yoongi lands on his knees in front of Jimin who immediately moves closer making their chests clash into each other. Jimin feels Yoongi's hands running through his hair and he moves his hands from Yoongi's face touching his neck and running them down his body.

Minutes pass by but neither of them wants to stop. Jimin's chest is on fire and his lips are sore but kissing Yoongi feels like that first breath you take after reaching the surface. It's like their lips were made for each other.

At one point one of them pulls back a little, Jimin isn't even sure if it was him or Yoongi. But he opens his eyes which meet Yoongi's. Both are panting, out of breath by their kiss.

Jimin sees how the corners of Yoongi's mouth go up a little. "You never stop to suprise me, Jiminie." Jimin feels his heart skip a beat when he hears Yoongi call him Jiminie. Jimin smiles shyly.

Yoongi takes Jimin's hand. "Come on, we should go. It's getting late already."

***

Woooeee, well that was the first time I have ever written a kissing scene. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Cute boyfriend moments are coming your way in the next chapter, prepare yourselves!