Twenty two

In a blind rage Jimin walked directly over to Shin-Cho. Without saying a word Jimin punched him right on his jaw with all the strenght that he had.

The moment Jimin's fist collided with Shin-Cho's jaw he could feel a blinding pain shooting through his hand. He didn't expect it to hurt so much.

Jimin's face twisted in pain. After a moment of confusion Shin-Cho regained himself. "You shouldn't have done that, sissy," he hissed.

He had a look of madness in his eyes that brought Jimin back to reality. What had he done, he couldn't run anymore and Jimin knew for sure that he wouldn't even be able to handle fighting one of these guys.

Before he could think of what to do he felt burning pain on the left side of his face before he realised Shin-Cho had hit him.

Then he felt a second hit, on his nose this time, leaving a taste of blood in his mouth. Another guy hit him low in his stomach, making him collaps to the ground.

Once he hit the floor he felt them kick into him, making him gasp for air. He heard someone groaning and screaming not realising it was his own voice.

The kicking continued and all Jimin could do was wrap his arms around his head, curling himself into a ball hoping it would all be over soon.

All of the sudden Jimin could hear angry screams coming closer to him. "Get you hands of off him, asshole!" "Just stay out of this Jin, this isn't your fight." Shin-Cho voice sounded threatening.

Wait, Jin? What are you doing? Get out of here! Jimin wanted to scream but all that came out was a soft groan. "If you are fighting our friend, you are fighting us." Jimin heard Namjoon say.

"Well have it your way then," Shin-Cho said with a wicked tone in his voice. Jimin wished he could see what was going on, but his body hurt so bad that he couldn't move. The pain was unbearable and he could feel himself slowly slipping away.

Just before he passed out he heard people yelling and groaning. There sirens in the distance, making the hits that were still raining down on Jimin finally come to a stop. He heard Shin-Cho yell to his friends and they quickly ran away.

He felt a hand on his back making Jimin flinch. "Jimin, oh my god are you okay?" were the last words he heard before it all went black.

It was still dark before his eyes but Jimin could hear voices in the distance. "Oh my god, what happened. Oh my sweet baby, look at you." Jimin could hear is mother say and a hand softly touched his cheek. Jimin figured he must have been brought to the hospital.

"There was this big group of guys and Jimin got in a fight with them. We were in a store but came out as soon as we realised what was going on." Namjoon started explaining. "Why would Jimin fight these guys, that doesn't sound like him at all," his father replied.

Jimin tried speaking but his mouth wouldn't do he wanted. There was a short silence before Jin started talking. "They had beat up one of our friends this weekend and Jimin was there too. So I guess he just got angry over that and didn't think it through."

Jimin was grateful that Jin didn't mention the boyfriend part of the story. He realised that he couldn't hide the fact that he was gay from his parents any longer. He made a deal with himself to tell them as soon as he got home.

All the sudden Jimin could hear footsteps running in the hall, coming to a stop at his door. "Oh my god, no! What have I done, this is all my fault," Jimin heared a voice burst out shakingly.

The person walked over to his bed and Jimin felt two hands on his cheeks. "Jiminie I am so sorry, please forgive me." Jimin could feel a tear drop on his face.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said softly his voice cracking.

***

Okay so this chapter is a little shorter than normal, but I didn't really want to drag it out just to make it longer. Good news: it's only upwards for here guys!