Sixteen

"Goodmorning sleepyhead", Jimin hears Yoongi's voice whispering in his ear. He can't help but smile. "Hmmm, goodmorning to you too."

Jimin looks up to the other boy. "Did you sleep well?" " Like a baby", Yoongi replies with a little smile.

Jimin lays his head back down on Yoongi's chest and snuggles a little closer, putting one leg between Yoongi's.

"I just thought of an idea for a poem", Jimin mumbles into Yoongi's shirt. "Really?", Yoongi lifts his head a little to look at the younger boy. "Will you tell me?"

Jimin nodds. "Normally I write it down first to see if it's any good, so please don't judge if it's garbage", Jimin says shyly. "You know I'd never do that, and besides I am pretty sure that anything your mind thinks of is beautiful", Yoongi says.

Eventually soulmates meet
For they have the same hiding place

"That's all I got so far though", Jimin says lifting his head to read the other boys reaction. Yoongi is quiet for a moment.

Jimin can see Yoongi is thinking about the words he had just said. Was soulmates too much? Should have changed it to lovers? Jimin is starting to feel anxious when Yoongi finally breaks the silence.

"I never thought anyone would ever call me his soulmate", he whispers so soft Jimin can barely hear it. Jimin sees tears welling up in Yoongi's eyes.

Jimin gentely presses little kisses on Yoongi's face while saying: "You are" he kisses Yoongi's left cheek, "everything" he kisses his right cheek, "I have" he kisses his the tip of Yoongi's nose, "always" he kisses his forehead, "dreamed off" he says while finally kissing Yoongi's lips.

The kisses are first soft and gentle untill their tongues meet. Jimin feels how Yoongi's hands slip underneath his shirt stroking his back and pressing him closer to his chest.

Jimin's breathing intensifies while he looses himself in their kiss. Every inch of skin that Yoongi touches immediately turns to flames.

Jimin suddenly feels himself becoming hard making him pull away instantly. He rolls over next to Yoongi lying on his side with his back to Yoongi.

Oh my god why is this happening right now?! Jimin hides his face in his hands wishing he could become invisible. He feels Yoongi's hand on his back.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's okay, we should take this slow", Yoongi says reassuringly. Jimin takes his hands down, away from his face and rolls over on his back so he can look at Yoongi who smiles at him.

"You know you are not the only one", Yoongi says giving Jimin a suggestive look after which he looks down at his crotch. Jimin follows his eyes and sees the bulge in Yoongi's shorts making his cheeks flush bright red.

"Oh", is all he can say. Yoongi laughs at Jimin's widened eyes still staring at his crotch. When Jimin hears Yoongi laugh he realises he's still staring and quickly looks back up.

Yoongi puts his hand on Jimin's cheek and turns his head to his and plants a quick kiss on his lips and then rests his head on the younger boy's chest.

They lay there cuddling and kissing until they both get hungry.

They decided to head out and eat at their diner. The owner recognises them as soon as they enter the shop.

"Goodafternoon my friends, come to work again?" he gives them a beaming smile. "No, we're just here for your amazing food this time", Yoongi answers.

The man looks down at their intertwined hands. "I see you both finally realised you like each other. You know I was waiting for this moment, I think you make a really cute couple."

"Wait you knew?" Jimin reacts surprised. "Well you had to blind not to see it, son." the man laughs loudly. Jimin and Yoongi laugh along sheepishly, both a little shy by the words of the owner.

When they finally finished all their food, Jimin walks over to the bar to pay. "No, no, no, this one is on me boys. Go enjoy your day, the weather is beautiful", the owner signals them to the door.

"Th-thank you sir, that is really kind of you." Jimin stutters suprised by the kind gesture of the man. "No need to thank me, it's my pleasure!" the man responds jovially.

Jimin and Yoongi decide to go to go the park. The owner was right, it really is a beautiful day. They lay on their backs besides each other on the grass, looking at the clouds pointing out what the shapes look like to them.

They look up when they hear a group of guys laughing and screaming loudly. Yoongi immediately tenses up when he recognises the guy standing in the middle of the group. It's not hard to spot him with his prominent tattoos. Shin-Cho.

Right about when Jimin and Yoongi see Shin-Cho he looks their way and a mean grin appears on his lips. He points at us while saying something to his friends Jimin and Yoongi can't hear.

Jimin's heart is beating twice as fast. Yoongi turns to Jimin and Jimin can see the change in his eyes. They have gotten all dark and cold.

Jimin's eyes shoot from Yoongi to the group of guys who are heading their way and back to Yoongi again. "Jimin you have to leave", Yoongi says his voice low and harsh. Making Jimin even more scared than he already is.

Yoongi stands up and pulls Jimin on his feet. "Come on go!" Yoongi says more urgently now, pushing Jimin in the way to the exit. "N-no, I'm not leaving you Yoongi, they'll hurt you." Jimin says his voice shaking.

The guys are only a couple feet away now. "What is happening here?" Jimin hears Shin-Cho say sarcastically. "Wait Min, are you guys like boyfriends? Isn't that adorable. I know I've always called you a sissy but I didn't actually think you were one."

All the guys laugh loudly. Jimin can see Yoongi eyes are spitting fire. His muscles are tense and he clenches his fists. "Jimin, go right now!" he says calmly.

"Yoongi, no I'm not leaving." Jimin feel's tear welling up in his eyes. "I said leave Jimin! I don't want you here. I don't need you, I can do this on my own!" Yoongi suddenly shouts at Jimin.

Tears are streaming down Jimin's cheeks. "LEAVE!" Yoongi pushes Jimin away. Jimin almost falls down and he is full on sobbing now.

He hears the evil laughs of Shin-Cho and his friends behind him. "Yeah you should run sissy, or we'll come and get you!"

But Jimin barely hears it over the sound of his own sobs. He's too scared to look back. His heart is in his throat when he finally reaches the exit of the park.

He stops to catch his breath bending over holding the fence. His lungs are burning and he feels like he can't breath since he is both panting and sobbing.

He scares when he feels a hand softly touching his back. "Hey, are you okay?" a sweet woman's voice asks. Jimin looks up to see a kind face looking at him concerned.

"I-I, m-my b-b." Jimin can't get out any words. "Shhhh, easy now. Follow my breaths" the woman says while she looks into his eyes. She starts to deeply breath in and softly breath out again.

Jimin focusses on the woman's soothing eyes and imitates her breathing. After a minute of so he has calmed down a bit. "Now tell me what is wrong sweetie", the woman says.

"They are gonna kill him", Jimin says tears streaming down his face.

***

I am sorry.