Twelve

Jimin lived in one of the better parts of town only a fifteen minute walk away from school. Jimin liked that walk to school and back.

It always gave him a little time to think, especially in the morning, those fifteen minutes felt like his save haven before entering that crazy situation they call high school.

Jimin and Yoongi were walking shoulder to shoulder, not saying anything. Jimin didn't feel like talking about what had happened during English class.

Jimin didn't feel like saying anything at all really, he was kind of pissed off. Yoongi had acted like nothing had changed. Yet everything had changed.

So they continued to walk in silence until they reached Jimin's house. He lived in a big white modern house with big windows covering most of the first floor.

Big trees and bushes hid the house from people walking past it, so they wouldn't be able to see what happened inside.

Jimin and his parents moved here five years ago, so he had gotten used to the impressive size and look of it. But when Jimin looked back at Yoongi, who had stopped moving once they had entered the yard, he saw how the other boy's face showed a mix of shock and amazement.

"Woah Jimin, you forgot to mention that your family are like royals or something. This house like a modern day castle!" Yoongi said almost yelling.

Jimin chuckled. He forgot how impressive his house looked to people who hadn't seen it before.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour", Jimin said gesturing Yoongi to come inside. Yoongi nodded his mouth still wide open.

Jimin opened the big glass door and took off his shoes. He looked at Yoongi who looked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The house was basically all black and white furnished with ultra modern furniture. Jimin also thought it was kind of cold, but he saw Yoongi was impressed.

"Holy shit, I-I, this house is insane!" Yoongi looked like a little kid who walking in a toy store. Jimin scratched his head. "I guess, my mom is an interior designer so she styled the whole place."

Jimin showed Yoongi all of the first floor, he didn't feel ready to show him his room just yet. It felt too personal. "Let's start with our homework, I'll show you the rest later." Jimin said.

They sat down at the big glass dining table. Yoongi took his books out, putting them down gently like he was scared to break the table. Jimin chuckled watching him.

"It won't actually break from a book you know." Jimin said with big smile. "I know that." Yoongi responded rolling his eyes at him.

They worked for over an hour, when Yoongi let out a sigh. "You know what would make me happy right now?" Jimin looked up from his history homework raising one eyebrow at Yoongi as a respons.

"Pizza." Jimin couldn't contain his laugh. "That is actually your best idea yet." Jimin said. "Hey! I always have great ideas, thank you very much. You are just never there to witness them." Yoongi said pretenting to be offended.

Jimin got his phone to order some pizza's. "What do you want?" Jimin asked Yoongi while he dialed the number of the pizzaria. "Hawaii for me." Yoongi responded.

Jimin made a face. "Yuk, really? Pineapples are definetely the worst thing you can put on a.." Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because he heard a voice on the other end of the line.

Thirty minutes later the pizza's arrived. "Let's go up to my room to eat there, because the dining room is so depressing." Jimin didn't even wait for Yoongi to respond and he started walking up the stairs.

Jimin felt kind of nervous when the opened the door to his room. His room was his safe place. It was the only room his mom hadn't touched. She had let him furnish it all by himself.

He had a big room with a huge two person bed. One wall was completely covered with book shelves filled with all the books you could think of.

He had one big window in his room with quite a wide windowsill which he had turned into a sitting spott with cushions and blankets. He would sit there reading his books or writing poetry while he could look outside over the backyard and it had always made him really calm and happy.

Jimin saw Yoongi looking around. Taking in all the different aspects of the room. He felt kind of naked, since there was so much in this room that touched upon who he really was.

He had never showed anyone his room, except his parents of course. "Your room is really cool. It suits you." Yoongi said, while he walked past his book shelves reading the different titles.

"You think?" Jimin responded softly. "Yes, it really does." Yoongi smiled at him. "It's really different from the rest of the house. Much warmer, cosy even. Like you, warm and kind and open."

Yoongi's words made him blush, but Yoongi didn't notice since he was still looking aroud the room. "Come, sit." Jimin said after a few minutes not feeling all too comfortable about Yoongi looking at all his personal things.

They sat across each other in the windowsill eating their pizza's not talking all that much. Sometimes Yoongi asked him something about one of his books and Jimin would explain what it was about and why he loved it.

When they finished they went downstairs again to throw away the pizza boxes. Jimin grabbed the plates and glasses from the dinner table they had used when they were studying and walked to the kitchen. He heard Yoongi follow him while he put the dishes in the sink.

"I'll clean if you dry them," Yoongi said to him while he joined him in the kitchen. "Okay." Jimin handed Yoongi the dish scrubber, their hands slightly touching each other making Jimin flush.

Yoongi didn't seem to notice and started doing the dishes. Jimin felt stupid for feeling this much by just a little touch. He grabbed a towel and started drying the dishes Yoongi put on the counter.

Jimin had to get down on his knees to put the plates away. When he stood back up he immediately noticed Yoongi standing much closer to him than before.

He turned to the boy next to him, who took a step another step, coming even closer. Yoongi was only slightly taller than him, so Jimin could feel Yoongi's breath on his face.

Jimin didn't dare to look Yoongi in the eyes so he looked down at his feet. Yoongi didn't seem to care and moved even closer to him.

He could feel Yoongi's hand softly touching his. When all of the sudden Yoongi put one of his hands under his chin, lifting up his face so Jimin finally saw how their faces were only a few inches apart.

Jimin was so nervous he didn't even notice he was holding his breath. He looked into Yoongi's eyes while the other boy moved his head to close the little space that was still between their lips.

When all of the sudden Jimin heard the front door. "Jimin, sweety we're home!" Jimin quickly took a step back while he tried to make his voice sound as normal as possible.

"Hi mom, we're here. In the kitchen."

***

Well that was one long ass chapter. I hope you guys like it. I am gonna make you wait a little bit longer though for the real good stuff