Fifteen

When Jimin's head finally hit his pillow he knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep for a long time. His heart was still beating like crazy and his mind was only on one thing. Yoongi.

Jimin softly touched his lips with his fingertips, trying to remember what Yoongi's lips had felt like. Thinking about their kiss was almost too much, making Jimin wanting to get out of bed to find Yoongi and kiss him again and again and again.

Jimin pressed his head into his pillow groaning out of pure frustration, why wasn't Yoongi here right now?  After replaying his night with Yoongi for the hundredth time Jimin finally fell asleep.

Jimin got woken up by a knock on his door. "Jimin, sweetie, we're leaving", he hears his mother whisper. "Hmmm", Jimin mutters still half asleep. "Wait, what? Where are you going?" Jimin shoots up looking at his mother confused.

"We told you last week didn't we. I'm going to a conference and your dad is joining me. We're back sunday evening", she comes over to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry sweetie, we'll make it up to you next week. We'll plan something fun to do together okay? I made you dinner for tonight and sunday, it's in the fridge."

When his mom closed the door, Jimin let's himself fall back into his pillow only for him to shoot back up again. He just had the best idea and he grabbed his phone.

He scrolls through his contacts and stops when he sees the name he has been looking for and hits dial. It only rings once when he hears the voice he has been dreaming about all night.

"Goodmorning Jiminie, I was just thinking about you." Jimin smiles and feels the warm feeling coming back. "Goodmorning Yoonie, did you sleep well?"

"Hmm, yes. I dreamt of you." Yoongi said with a low voice making Jimin blush. "So did I", Jimin whispered back.

"Did you only call me to ask if I slept well or.." Yoongi asked. "No, I wanted to ask you something else too. My mom and dad are away all weekend so I was wondering if you'd like to come over today?" Jimin responded.

"Uhmm, of course I want to, silly. I have to do something first real quickly, but I'll come to your house right after I'm done." Yoongi says enthusiastically.

A few hours later Jimin hears the bell ring and he practically runs to open the front door. "Hello handsome", Yoongi says while he steps into the house grabbing Jimin by his waist and pulls him into a kiss.

Jimin let's out a little moan while he runs his hands through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi's unlocks his lips from his and Jimin sighs unvoluntarily. He could have kept kissing Yoongi for hours.

"Hi" Jimin says shyly looking into Yoongi's eyes. "Do you want something to drink?" Jimin asks. "Hmm, yes please." Jimin heads to the kitchen hearing Yoongi enter the livingroom.

When he opens the fridge to get out some lemonade he suddenly hears music coming from the livingroom. Did Yoongi put on the radio?

Jimin fills two glasses and heads over to the livingroom. What he sees makes his jaw drop to the floor.

Yoongi is sitting behind the big white piano playing the most beautiful song he has ever heard. He has his eyes closed and looks so peacefull and happy.

Jimin holds his breath, taking a picture in his mind hoping he will remember this moment. Yoongi opens his eyes to look at Jimin and a radiant smile appears on his face.

"I didn't know you could play", Jimin says still amazed by what was happening in front of his eyes. "My dad taught me how to play", Yoongi's eyes tear up a little. "But that was a long time ago", he gives Jimin a sad smile.

Yoongi get's up and closes the piano. "Can we sit in your room again? I liked sitting there with you." Yoongi says.

Jimin nodds and heads up the stairs. They sit down across each other in the windowsill. Sitting there is nice at this time of the day because the sun shines through the window making it comfortably warm.

"How come your father doesn't teach you anymore?" Jimin looks at Yoongi who stares at his hands. "He died when I was ten, I don't really like talking about it." Yoongi says quietly.

Jimin leans forward and grabs Yoongi's hands and kisses them softly. Yoongi clears his throat and get's up, walking to his bedside table. He grabs the notebook that is always there.

He turns around and looks at Jimin. "Is this your journal?" he asks. "Hmm, no not really. I write my poems in there." Jimin replies.

Yoongi looks suprised. "Poems? Can you read me some?" Jimin hesitates. "Pleeeasse?" Yoongi pouts making Jimin unable to resist. "Okay, just one."

Yoongi let's out a little squeak out of excitement and hands the notebook to Jimin. He sits back across Jimin and clutches a pillow to his stomach.

Jimin looks at Yoongi thinking it's the cutest thing he has ever seen and he leans in to give Yoongi a kiss on his nose, making the other boy blush.

He sits back down and opens his notebook and skims through the pages trying to find a poem to read. When he remembers a poem he wrote after the first time they had studied together. Jimin clears his throat.

We were
Just friends
That spoke like lovers
And that seemed enough for
Two teenagers who were scared to love

He looked up at Yoongi who attentively looked at Jimin, his cheeks slightly flushed. "Did you write that about us?" Yoongi asked ending the silence.

Jimin nodds "I wrote it after our first time at the diner." "No one has ever written a poem about me, thank you." Yoongi got up and pressed his lips on Jimin's.

"Can you please read me another one?" Yoongi asked after he had pulled back from their kiss. "Okay."

They spent the rest of the day reading poems and talking about books. After they finished the dinner Jimin's mom had made they went back upstairs to watch a movie.

Jimin had a big tv in his room at the foot end of his bed so he could watch tv while laying in his bed. They decide to watch Good Will Hunting.

Jimin had seen it a couple times but was shocked to hear that Yoongi had never watched it before. "How can you not have seen this movie? It's arguably Matt Damon's best film." Jimin said.

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, I haven't watched many movies to be honest." "Well then it's about time that we change that." Jimin replied. He put the dvd in the dvd player and lies back down next to Yoongi.

Half way through the movie Jimin looks at Yoongi who's closely watching the movie. He moves a little closer to Yoongi and puts his head on the other boy's chest.

Jimin feels Yoongi put his hand behind his back, stroking it and playing with his hair. Jimin feels tired all of the sudden and closes his eyes. He slowly starts to fall asleep under Yoongi's touches.

Jimin wakes up to the feeling of the sun on his skin, he slowly opens his eyes. He is still tangled up in Yoongi. They must have both fallen asleep during the movie because the tv is still on.

Jimin is scared to move because he doesn't want to wake Yoongi. So he rests his head back on the boy's chest and closes his eyes again. It doesn't take long untill he back to sleep again.

***

First of all, thank you so much HDegenerate for making my awesome new cover. Heather you are amazing! And everyone thank you so so much for all the votes and comments, you really make me a happy girl. Also I have accepted now that all of my chapter are gonna me hella long, I am not even gonna try to make them short anymore.