10. Argument

I'm so sick of arguing with Shawn. No matter what we do nowadays, we always end up arguing. I don't even know what I do wrong anymore. I feel like he doesn't love me and I barely see him anymore. I am going to ask him about it and that means another argument but I miss him a lot. You are set there on the sofa when you hear the front door open. He comes in and just plops down on the sofa next to you. He is just staring at the wall.

You decide it is time to talk to him about everything. "Shawn?" "Yeah?" " I want to talk. You come home late every night. You are going away more often and I don't see you as much anymore. Shawn I miss you a lot and I get that you have a job you love to do but I miss you."
"Oh my god Y/N you seriously wanna talk about this. You are sounding really clingy you know that right? Why can't you just let me be?" You will admit him calling you clingy hurt. "Its not just that Shawn, whenever we talk it always ends up in an argument. I feel like you don't love me anymore."

Shawn looks at you"Y/N I don't like arguing with you at all but if it comes down to this it comes down to it. I'm doing my best to provide for us. You are acting so clingy lately and honestly I've had enough. You even got me thinking about me not loving you anymore. Honestly loving you was probably one of the stupidest things I have done. I don't even know why I asked out a girl like you. I mean look at you, you are a nobody Y/N a nobody. Why can't you respect what I do and not question it ok? Otherwise I'm just gonna leave!" At this point he punches the wall right next to your head where you are standing. You flinch and it scares you. You have never seen Shawn so angry and the fact that he said loving me was a stupid thing to do. I run up to our room and lock the door. While I run Shawn calls out my name sympathetically. You hear the door handle jiggle but obviously Shawn can't get in. He starts to talk "Y/N I am so sorry I never meant to do anything to hurt you. I do love you and it wasn't one of the stupidest things I have done in my life it has been one of the best things in my life. I I have just been so stressed out with work and I took it out on you which I shouldn't have done. I am so so sorry. I really do love you." His voice cracking as he said this.

You get up and open the door seeing Shawn sitting there with red eyes and tears falling. You sit down next to him. "Shawn you could have just told me you were stressing it would have been so much easier and would have caused a lot less pain for the both of us. I love you too much to leave so don't think I'm going to leave because I hate to break it to you Shawn but you are stuck with me for life." You both chuckle and Shawn goes " I'm ok with that." He leans in for a kiss and you kiss him back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Thanks for reading. Sorry for this really bad imagine.
Thank you so much for over one hundred reads so happy didn't think I would get this many reads.