144. love at first sight

So me and my friend decided to go on holiday because we live in England and have just finished college and thought we could use a break. We decided we would go to Toronto because it's one of the places we have always wanted to go.

We get Toronto and decide to drop off our stuff at the hotel and explore we decide to stop off at this cute little cafe that is aesthetically pleasing.

We walk in and straight away are in awe of the decor in the place. I look around and my eyes meet beautiful brown eyes. I look away to see the persons whose eyes I met with properly and I'm in awe of him. He has curly brown hair and a sparkling smile.

His eyes connected with mine and his smile somehow got brighter. He was with other people. I'm put out of my trance when my friend says my name and drags me to a table.

She starts teasing me about the fact that I liked that guy but I ignored it. She specifically got a table right in the eye line of that guy.

Me and her chat for a little until she needs the toilet so she gets up. That's when I notice that the handsome guy gets up and starts heading towards me and he sits down.

"Hey I'm shawn I couldn't help but notice you when you walked in. You're really beautiful and I would like to get to know you I felt something when I first saw you and I think you did aswell so I say we explore what is going on because I feel something for you."

"Wow well first off I'm Y/N and yeah I understand what you mean I felt something when I first met eyes with you and I dont know what this is but you aren't bad on the eyes so I'm willing to give this a try."

"Really?! Wow! Ok so here is my number. I know you are not from here so I can take you out and show you around consider it like a date. Thank you for giving this a chance I never really do anything but there is something about you that caught my attention when you walked through that door."

"Yeah I understand and I wouldn't mind having a tour guide so I'll take you up on that offer." I say chuckling.

"Ok well your friend is coming back so I'm going to go text me bye."

He leaves and my friend sits down and has her mouth wide open.

"Spill." She says.

I explain everything and she is so happy.

"That sounds like love at first sight to me hun you guys are in love but dont know it yet. These things happen."

I think of what she said and it could be possible. It was possible because that is what happened between me and shawn. The more we hung out the closer we got and the more our relationship grew.

Love at first sight was the start of our love story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked this one thank you all for reading xx