105. my sisters boyfriend

"Y/N what the hell have you done?" My sister screams at me.

"I've done nothing." I tell back.

My sister is 21 and I'm 19.

"Yes you have you little brat Shawn is coming over and you have broken my straighteners."

"I haven't touched them also if he loved you that much he wouldn't care about your hair."

"Oh shut up."

The door bell rang.

"Go get the door Y/N and let Shawn in."

I huff and then walk downstairs. I open the door and I am greeted by a stunning smile. Yes I like him and I shouldn't because he's my sister's boyfriend but I don't understand why him such a nice person is dating such a horrible person like my sister he deserves better. He is also my friend he always tries to make me feel better when I'm down and he's just a genuine person.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey come in."

We walk to the living room and so down next to eachother.

"She still getting ready?"

"Yep she is she is blaming an for the reason why."

"Oh really why?"

"I supposedly broke her straighteners when I haven't touched them I don't go in her room at all."

"Well you know I'm sure you didn't do anything it's just her being her isn't it."

"Yeah I suppose." I say then it goes silent.

I feel him staring at me but I don't care look otherwise I'll do something I will regret. My sister comes down and pushes me out of the way so she can sit next to shawn. She then starts to go and kiss him. He dodge though.

"Look we need to talk." He says.

"Alright Y/N get your ugly little butt out of the room."

"Gladly." I say giving her a sarcastic  smile.

I hear everything because they aren't exactly quiet.

"I saw you with Jack last week."

"Ok and?" She says her annoying squeaky tone.

"I saw you kiss him and go to his room. I know you cheated."

"Look Shawn it didn't mean anything to me I love you."

"I don't care you still did I can't be with you anymore. You cheated I can't be with someone that cheated on me j can't trust them."

"Fine I prefer jack anyway he's better." She says walking out if the room and upstairs.

I see him just sat there so I walk intothe room to see whether he is ok.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

"You ok?"

"I'm fine. I mean it hurts that she cheated but I wasn't fully in love with her anyway."

"What, what do you mean?"

"When I was with her I realised I liked somebody else these past few weeks but I chose to ignore that because I thought I loved your sister but I don't."

"Then who I do you like or love then?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes you. Yoyr sister would always put you down in his you looked and I could think about was how you were the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on. I realised as j started hanging out with you more that I liked you and I'd do anything to cheer you up. I know I sound like a horrible person but I kept it and didn't do anything where as your sister cheated. You don't have to say-"

I cut him off by kissing him. You and no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment.

He kisses back instantly and our lips move perfectly in sync together. They fit together perfectly as if we were made for eachother.

"I love you too." I say.

He kisses me again and this kiss lasts longer but we get interuptted by my sister.

"What do you think you are doing Y/N?"

"He's not yours any more you messed that up plus he found out that he liked me and not you I'm sorry."

"Its true I'm sorry but I found out that I like Y/N more."

"I hate you both but I knew this was coming. I saw the way you looked at Y/N compared to me I knew it was coming and I found out I liked Jack more so I'm happy for you both I just don't want to see you both all coupley in front of me ok it's gross."

"Ok we promise and thank you." I say chuckling ever so slightly.

"Ok well I'm going to see Jack have fun but not too much fun."

We both laugh.

When she leaves Shawn instantly connects his lips back onto mine.

I kiss back but as soon as I do he pulls away.

"I forgot to ask will you be mine?"

"I'll always be yours."

We kiss once more then decide to go watch a film in my room. We cuddle up and I fall asleep in his arms. I thought I could never be happier. I had everything I wanted in that moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I hope you liked this one as much as I  liked writing it thank you all so much for reading xx