10 things I noticed in the Les Mis show I saw

A/N: Hey guys! OMG it's finally summer! I'm sorry I have updated in a while, but I've just been too busy with homework. Anyways, this isn't ways to annoy characters, but I noticed some stuff in the performance of Les Miserables I saw recently that I thought was pretty funny! (It was a local performance so it wasn't professional.)

1.) During the “Bring him home scene” when all of the barricade boys were “asleep”, Enjolras was hugging the revolution flag.

2.) Also during that scene, Grantaire was cuddling his wine bottle. (Also, apparently it was "safe" to cuddle guns while sleeping in the French revolution.)

3.) Marius and Cosette were literally nose to nose during the “heart full of love” scene, but not because they were in character… Cosette’s microphone didn’t work so she leant in close so she could use Marius’s.

4.) Javerts hat didn't seem like it wanted to stay on his head. It fell off like twenty times.

5.) The audience could see the ochestra VERY clearly and I found it very distracting when an 80 year old woman on the piano was rocking out to each and every song. She was...um...lively...

6.) Someone in the audience decided that this was a sing-a-long performance.

7.) Apparently Eponine has pink blood.

8.) Enjolras "died" cuddling the revolution flag.

9.) When Fantine got her hair "cut" they just put a giant hair clip in her hair (which was reflective in the spotlight)

10.) Eponine or Valjean forgot to turn their mic off after "Eponine's errand" and the audience could hear them arguing over who would take the prop.