A Good Hospital Experience ! (That's a first)

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

       Percy and Peter were walking home when Peter got a call. It was Aunt May calling Peter to tell Percy where his parents were.

       Sally knew Percy didn't have a phone, so she specifically asked May to call Peter, knowing the two boys were most likely hanging out.

        After this call, Percy and Peter raced for the nearest bus stop. Sally had gone into labor.

       They boys were frantic and only got more so when traffic and a monster tried to stop them. Percy was in the zone and nothing stood in is way. Peter kinda just followed, getting updates on his cellular device.

       Traffic was awful that day. By the time they made it to the hospital, Sally had already delivered.

       "Meet Estelle, your baby sister," Sally held a lil blob in a blanket. Paul stood by her side. The look of pride and love on both of their faces.

       Peter had opted to waiting in the lobby. He wanted to give Percy a moment with his family. He knew how important it was.

       Percy got to hold his baby sister in his arms and in his head he vowed to protect her forever.

      Percy was ecstatic, but beat. He hadn't been home since 6:30 that morning. He hadn't been home in over 12 hours.

       Sally knew this, so she told Percy to go home, it wasn't fair to leave Peter out in the lobby all night.

       Peter was standing, doing homework in one corner. He had given his seat to someone else earlier in the evening and had been standing since.

       Percy joined him, and you could practically see the happiness radiating off of him. It was a good look on him.

       Peter smiled at him and put his stuff away. Both boys left the hospital feeling content and happy.

       The sun was setting when Percy's stomach growled a scary amount. Peter looked at him in shock before throwing his head back with laughter. The boys made there way to a local pizza place.

       They chose to sit in a booth and they ordered an entire pizza. Percy's logic was that, on the off chance that there was left overs, it would make a great breakfast tomorrow.

       Peter just laughed and went along with it. He still had a crush on Percy, but he was more than content with being his friend.

       Percy inhaled an entire slice of pizza within what seemed like seconds. Where did he put all that food?

       Peter ate a lot slower than Percy. He took the time to enjoy his food. But mostly, he just didn't eat as fast as Percy.

       They talked about their seperate schools, just some casual conversation, until Peter mentioned Estelle and watched Percy's eyes light up.

       It was one of the best feelings and experiences to watch Percy being so animated, waving his pizza around for dramatic effect. Peter couldn't help but like him so much.

       Percy Jackson was a dork and a sweetheart and a fighter. He had all the qualities you would ever want in a person; brave, funny, kind, fierce, extremely loyal.