We're in the Endgame now

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

            The battle began much like you would think. Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man fought Thanos until things stopped going their way. Captain America caught Mjolnir, but Thanos did some damage. Captain America's shield was terribly broken, his leg was cut, and his shield arm was sliced open so badly he had to keep the shield on just to be able to use his arm. The odds didn't look good for the three heroes. It took him a minute to get up, to rally once more. Thanos told him he would enjoy destroying their planet. Thanos' troops came from the sky, their ships landing and their multitude of monsters, aliens? Not entirely sure what they identified as, lined up, in preparations to rip Earth apart.

         "Hey, Cap, you read me?" Captain America froze, "Cap, it's Sam, can you hear me?" Cap raised his hand to his com to respond when he heard a familiar "On your left" through his coms and looked back, to his left. A portal was opening. The first three though the portal closest to Cap were Black Panther, Okoye, and Shuri. T'Challa and Cap exchanged a look that said it all, and then Falcon flew through the portal. Dozens of portals then opened  Hundreds of warriors; Wakandans, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Asgardians, the Sorcerers, and of course, the rest of the Avengers, everyone had assembled. Spider-Man exited the same portal as the Guardians and made his mask momentarily disappear. The Wakandans began theis Xhosa chanting. Warships, Valkyrie's Pegasus, everyone was here.

         They marched through the portals that Dr. Strange and the rest of the sorcerers summoned. Thor called StormBreaker back to him. Iron Man sat up just as his wife landed in her Iron suit. Strange asked Wong if that was everyone, "What? You wanted more?" Ant-Man rose out of the wreckage of the Compound as Giant-Man and released Rocket, Smart-Hulk, and War-Machine to the assembly.

         As a matter of fact, it was not everyone. A certain Greek hero had not gotten the invite.

        They all assembled. Thanos' weapon lowered a tiny bit in shock. Captain America shouted the famous "Avengers!" Then caught Mjolnir, "Assemble."

       That's when the battle really begun. Just like that the army of heroes was running at Thanos' army with battle cries and blood in their eyes. Thanos pointed his double bladed sword and his army ran at the heroes' army with the same amount of enthusiasm. There was no holding back. Now was the time to use all your strength, all your powers to stay alive. Giant-Man punched a Chitauri Leviathan and brought it to the group on top of other Chitauri soldiers. Drax stabbed Cull Obsidian in the back repeatedly. Pepper blew up an alien ship and then her and Tony made a circle of death using their arc reactor chest beams. Cap and Thor were fighting side by side. Stormbreaker flew into Cap's and Mjolnir into Thor's. Thor regarded the situation for a moment before demanding, "No, no, give me that. You have the little one," and they traded weapons.

       There was so much going on all over the giant field, no one noticed when another pegasus flew from across the bay. No one noticed when a warrior clad in Ancient Greek battle armor joined the fray and began to pick off enemies one by one while his pegasus did a small aerial assault without putting itself in too much danger.

        Iron man was knocked down by one of Thanos' larger henchmen, Black Dwarf. Black Dwarf went in for a kill hit when his hand was ripped back by webs, and then he was crushed like a bug beneath Giant-Man's heel. Spider-Man then went to Tony, both of their helmets off, he helped him up;

        "'Hey, hey, holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out, because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like "It's been five years. Come on they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-'"