A trip to Elysium

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

         Percy was on his way to the Underworld. He had a few errands to run, a few people to see. After Peter and himself had reunited during the fight against Thanos, Percy was introduced to the Avengers and the other heroes he had fought alongside in battle. Most of them were very wary of him at first, understandably so. Percy was the guy in Ancient Greek battle armor, radiating godly amounts of energy who single handedly took on what seemed to be a quarter of Thanos' army. He was the warrior who seemingly could not be killed.

         He stayed with the heroes for a short time, collecting their stories and learning of their fallen. He was going to make a request to Hades for some much deserved Elysium passes. He had their names written down on a slip of paper in his pocket; Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, and a handful of others.

         Of course he wasn't about to make a fool of himself in front of Hades, so he was going to Elysium first to figure out who had already wound up there. After some negotiation and deliberation with the two half-blood camps, and Annabeth, she was having her cousin, Magnus check Valhalla for the fallen that had ended up there. Percy had been told that dying with any sort of weapon in your hand could make you eligible for Valhalla, so Percy had no doubt there was plenty of warriors from the battle against Thanos who had ended up there.

         He wasn't entirely sure if the hero they called Vision would be at either afterlife, after all, he wasn't exactly a human. Heimdall was most likely at Valhalla, having been a Norse god, but then again, Percy had no clue if he died with a weapon in his hands. The gatekeeper of Asgard had died five years ago, before the initial snap that took half the universe away had even happened. Peggy Carter however was expected to be in Elysium, he was told. She had died quite a few years before the chaos, but he was told if she was in Elysium, to deliver a message from Steve Rogers.

         It was a small trek, everything seemed small nowadays. Thanos' snap had changed Percy, and not necessarily for the better. Trapped in the Tartarus like darkness had changed him. There was a part of himself that was darker, that darkness in himself that he had been trying to diminish for years had broken through the cracks in his armor. He only became totally aware of this in the fight. Peter was in trouble and Percy, without thinking about it, had wiped out at least 50 enemies... with just his mind. Apparently the term was "bloodbending", and the term came from that show Avatar. Anyways, Percy had done that and massacred the enemy. He wasn't unaware of the brief stares he got from the other heroes. He wasn't unaware of how they all gave him a wide berth and Pete was the only one who seemed oblivious to it. First he had hugged Percy, ignoring his armor, and then he had collapsed into Percy after Mr. Stark died. Percy just held and comforted him like a good boyfriend.

         He was at Elysium now. He got plenty of stares, but then quite a few friendly smiles and waves. He recognized quite a few people; Charles Beckendorf, Castor, Dionysus' son, and a few other of his friends, heroes who had died in the Second Titan War. He was looking around for the heroes on the list in his pocket when he froze. The girl a little ways away seemed awfully familiar. He tilted his head, trying to get a better look, but she was no longer facing him. A wave of dark, curly hair prevented him from seeing any of her features. The spark of curiosity however, had been planted. Percy then casually walked closer to her. The street they were at reminded him or Venice or Italy, the style of the structures and such. He would have to remember to tell Annabeth about the baffling Elysian architecture. The street he had entered Elysium on reminded him of the suburbs he had seen from a window when he was traveling across the country on various quests. The street he was on now however was much different, cobbled ground instead of asphalt, everything was two story and cramped in that style that didn't make it seem cramped. All the buildings were bright colors, vibrant reds, yellows, oranges. Mini terraces, stairs, and windows all over the place.