Pete's Last Day

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

Peter snuck aboard the space craft when Tony ordered him to return home. His knowledge of Aliens is what allowed Tony and himself to save Dr. Strange. Of course, he had no idea what that guy's real name way, and he introduced himself by his hero name; Spider-Man, when he realized they were using their "Made up names". Tony wasn't happy he was here, but hey, can't be the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood.

Much to Peter's dismay, they were going straight into Space, the Final Frontier. Yeah, it was cool, but the guys' whose spaceship they had stolen were really strong, and Peter knew there was probably a lot more of them. Not to mention the fact that neither Mr. Stark nor himself could get a hold of anyone back on Earth. Not that he was able to get a hold of Percy, considering his boyfriend didn't have a phone, but he couldn't even let Aunt May he would be home for dinner.

The ride to Titan was kind of sucky. Mr. Stark and Dr. Strange didn't get along well, and no one would listen to his strategies and suggestions. The only good part was the Iron Spider suit Mr. Stark had made for him. It was super cool, and he wanted to discover what it could do, but he figured it was not the time, nor the place.

The battle against Thanos on Titan was more brutal than the ride there. He wiped the floor with the Guardians and his own makeshift team of Mr. Stark and the Wizard, Doctor Strange.
         Then, in an attempt to save Mr. Stark's life, the wizard guy gave up the time stone! Of course, he appreciated it, but then Thanos was gone.
         They were only there for a few moments before everyone began to turn to dust. He could sense it happening to himself. It hurt.
         "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good-

Tony Stark had to live in a world without Peter Parker for 5 years.

This chap was the shortest ever and just to remind you guys what happens to Peter. I'm gonna be posting Endgame back to back with this one and I just want to prepare you guys; it took me almost all day to write and I watched the battle scene and kept pausing it as I was writing it so it would be accurate. It's stupidly accurate.
I want you guys to know that Endgame is going to be at least 2 chapters long, so tomorrow or the next day I'll start working on chapter pt. 2 of end game.
Y'all should be happy with this and the next chapter tho because I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted from this lmao. COVID sucks and so did Endgame. Killing off my favorite characters :(

fear not tho :) I'm really excited for what comes next !