Far From Home Part 3

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

         Peter woke up in a jail in the Netherlands. The inmates were all very nice. They gave him a shirt and he broke out. They stayed behind. The guard talking to his wife was wearing the Night Monkey mask.
       He borrowed someone's phone and called Happy, despite his urge to call Percy, he knew Percy wouldn't be able to be there for him, and he needed tech, something Percy couldn't be around.
       Happy arrived in a stunning tulip field in a jet plane. Peter was stupidly paranoid after Beck playing with his mind. He interrogated Happy, "What's something only Happy would know?!"
       Soon they were on the plane and Happy was stitching up the cut on his back. He definitely preferred Percy's care, he was gentler and-
       "DONT TELL ME TO RELAX! I trusted Beck and now he's gonna kill my friends! I'm not Iron Man." Peter sat in a lounge chair, defeated.
      "You're not Iron Man and you're never gonna be Iron Man. Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony." Happy's words were the truth, "the only thing he didn't second guess was picking you."
       His speech instilled something in Peter. cemented something in him.
       "I'm gonna kick his ass."
       "No I mean right now, we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last 15 minutes."
       Peter took Happy's phone and checked Flash Thompson's "Flash Mob" status. They were in London.
       Then Peter declared, "I need a suit." Happy just smiled and opened up the back of the jet. "Bring up everything you have on Spider Man"
       He was the spitting image of Tony as he went through the designs. "What?"
       "Nothing. You take care of the suit, I'll take care of the music."
        AC/DC's Back in Black started playing. "Aww I love Led Zepplin" Peter said animatedly.
       Tony Stark was rolling in his grave and nearly exited the Underworld from disbelief in his Spider-son.
       Even Percy from New York could sense his boyfriend had said something horribly incorrect relating to classic rock music.

^**

       Peter was heading to London where his friends were in danger. Beck was launching drones and getting ready to destroy the city of London, France. And kill Peter's friends, that too.
       Peter's friends were in the bridge and Happy Hogan called Nick Fury to tip him off with a coded message. Something about a surfboard that used to belong to Tony.     

       "You get that Peter-Tingle back online," was all Happy told him as he went to go save his friends.
       "The witches are back!" The chaperone Julius Dell yelled as the students all fled the bus, the waters turning into a raging storm around them.
       Dam, why couldn't Percy be here?! He literally controls water!
       MJ and Ned realizes that Mysterio was the bad guy. That he knew who they were. They ran, knowing they were in danger.
       Happy's jet took Peter up high. He told Happy they needed to have a conversation about him and Peter's aunt-
       He flew off the jet and was free falling into the giant storm. No one even knew he was still alive. He had the element of surprise.
        He was inside the drone storm. The drones were breaking formation. Mysterio took manual control and then discovered that Peter was alive, "I'm gonna kill him."
       Peter took out the holograms, revealing the clones to the world.
       "You got me?" Nick Fury asked, face to face with a drone that intended to kill him.
       "I got you," the drone blew up in a fiery explosion thanks to Maria Hill.
       Happy went for Peter's friends. He was arguing with them about the technicalities of working for or with Spider Man when the jet exploded.
       Mysterio had drones targeting both Spidey and his friends.
       The biggest design flaw was that EDITH was making the drones go after Spider-Man. There was no way Tony Stark would ever let any of his inventions hurt his kid, even in death.
       "How does Cap do that?!" Happy yelled, shutting the doors to the vault in which the kids and himself were hiding. He had thrown an ornamental metal shield at the drone targeting them. It did not hit the drone.
       Peter was trying to get to Mysterio but couldn't shake the drones. He finally lost some of them when he made a webbing trap. But then he was slammed into a car, and another car crushed him. He went down. Not to mention he was out of webs too.
       The drones circled where Quentin Beck was hiding. Peter was making a plan to get through to him.
       The trapped teens and Happy revealed some things, like MJ being obsessed with telling the truth, and Happy being in love with Spider Man's aunt.
       Peter made it through the wall of drones, "just give me the glasses,"
       The drones threw him into another simulation. "Come on Peter-Tingle," he whispered, eyes shut, and went for it.
       He made it look easy. Beck resized what was happening and got all the drones to fire.
       Beck was lying, dying.

       He went to hand Peter the glasses and then Peter's hand shot out and stopped a bulletproof that would've killed him. Beck dropped the gun when forced to. He dropped the the ground, bleeding out.
       "EDITH, stop all drones"
       "Biometric scans complete. Welcome back Peter." The drones disarmed and left.
       Quentin Beck was dead. EDITH was Peter's again, and the world had been saved.