Relish on the Memories

It's okay to be saved once in a while too

    Peter's recovery was slow and he was excited to get back to his life. Luckily, Percy was on the uphill swing from his recent sickness. It was kind of nice being babied by Stark in light of his most recent injury. Healing sucked and was the most time consuming it had ever been, even before his spider bite, but he didn't for a second regret his actions. He was the Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman and he had just been protecting the neighborhood and all its inhabitants.

    Percy was back at school. He was missed a couple days and now had to make it back up. Rest assured though, once he was back on track he promised to visit Peter. Mr. Stark hadn't let Percy visit Peter much, both of the boys were increasingly busy. It wasn't all bad though, Peter was doing his school online and was doing physical therapy for his entire body. He still texted Ned and Michelle constantly. Memes and random things in a group chat. It had been two weeks. Ned knew why he was gone, but all anyone else knew was that he was in a pretty bad "Car" accident. He was sure Michelle was a little suspicious, but it was fine because it's like she could investigate and figure out otherwise. Mrs. Blofis made sure to send him constant pictures of Estelle and Percy, they were both adorable. She recorded Percy's swim meets and everything.

    If that boy ever wanted to be an Olympic Athlete, he could. Peter laughed to himself and kept doing his exercises. He was working up quite a sweat. It was a little weird, he felt bad but, he kind of liked the distance from life he currently had. There was a small part of him that was curious if this is what it would have been like if he had chosen to join Tony and the Avengers after the Homecoming dance incident. Probably not, but hey, who knows.

    He got a new text from Ned and quit doing the aerobic exercise he had been doing. There was a field trip in a month. To the MoMA! He sent a text to Ned to let him know he would be back in time for it. He smirked and locked his phone. His lock screen was a picture of himself and Percy. It had been one of the days they were hanging out at the skate park. Percy was all sweaty, his hair more wild than usual from doing a summersault off his skateboard when he tripped and went flying. He had come up to Peter, dropping his skateboard at their feet and pressed a sweaty kiss to Peter's cheek. It was disgusting, Peter had tried to push him off because he could feel the sheen of wet on his nose mix with Peter's under-eye skin. He tried to shove Percy and it had resulted in them tripping over the skateboard Percy had previously dropped. A mixture of Pete's Spidey skills and Percy's defenses kept them from falling hard, both of them had but an arm out to break their fall, their other arms around each other.

    After that, Peter still annoyed that Percy had rubbed his sweat all over his face found that he couldn't resist his stupid-cute boyfriend who was convieniently underneath him. Then Peter had kissed Percy, which made them finally hit the concrete below them, their arms no longer supporting each other, but around each other. After a stupid-long kiss, some kid threatened to jump his bike other the couple, so they finally got up. It was then, with Percy's arms around his face and the sunset making the sky explode into beautiful pastels and blues did he take the picture that would become his phone lock screen. Percy basically holding him up, the beautiful sky behind them, the gleam in his boyfriend's green eyes- it was a good day, it was his favorite photo.

    Which was stupid because it was slightly blurry, but Peter adored it. Just like he adored Percy.

    That evening he texted Mrs. Blofis and let her know he would be home at the end of the week. He missed his Percy.

It's short and crappy but just wait till you guys read the next chapter !! Y'all finna KILL ME.

This fic was supposed to be cute and sweet- "What is Percy Jackson and Peter Parker met, etc." and now the Marvel Cinematic Universe is going to catch up to them OOP.