Far From Home Pt.2

It's okay to be saved once in a while too.

Peter's trip was not the relaxing vacation he was promised. When the Water Elemental attacked, all he could think about was how Perseus would have destroyed it without a second thought. Beck was cool, but Peter just wanted his vacation. Fury was a dick, and again all Peter wanted was his vacation.
         (Percy was back and New York and could feel the waters in Venice surging in ways they shouldn't have. He was worried about his boyfriend, painfully aware something was going wrong.)
         Ned has gotten tranquilizer by Nick Fury. Then the Fire Elemental happened. Again all Peter could think about was how Percy could've handled it. He would've summoned enough water to turn all the lava into Obsidian.
         Afterwards, Peter transferred control of EDITH to Beck, claiming that Stark trusted them to him to find the right caretaker for the glasses.
         Then MJ and Peter were on the bridge and discovered that Beck wasn't who he said he was. She had figured out he was Spider-Man, but they didn't like each other romantically. Peter shushed her and them they ran back to he hotel to fix Peter's mistake.
         Meanwhile, Beck, Mysterio, he was planning on killing Peter Parker.
         Peter, as the Night Monkey went to Berlin to meet up with Nick Fury and let him know what was up. He broke his seatbelt.
         "So, is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?"
         Peter spilled and told Nick Fury about Maria Hill about Mysterio when his Spidey Sense went off. The building exploded. Beck's drones were after Peter.
         "Nick Fury always had to die, but you didn't have to,"
        Peter was stuck in a simulation created by Beck. He was seeing his worst nightmares. Beck with EDITH had jacked everything about Peter's life and was using Holo-images of Percy getting killed to mess with him.
         Then he was falling through glass. Surrounded by giant shards. Back in his first Spider suit.
       "I control the truth. Mysterio is the truth!" He three Peter around.
          "Maybe if you were good enough Tony would still be alive." A broken Iron man crawled out of a grave marked "Tony Anthony Stark". Spiders came out of the eyes.
        Fury shot Mysterio and the hologram faded. Peter admitted to Fury who he told. Then Nick Fury laughed, "you are so gullible." He turned into Mysterio.
       "For what it's worth Peter, I really am sorry"
        Peter Parker was hit by a train.