First Day of My school

I was a new student very nervous i was as scared as i was going to die.I didn't know no one at first I didn't have any friends . I went to a window to find my name i was having trouble so i ask someone nicely if they can help but he said "find it your self" i thought that was rude but i kept looking until i found my name my class was room 21 i when in my class room to see students looking at me so i just turn my head so they don't look at my ugly face so sat down drawing my favorite Undertale Sanes then the bell ranged and i headed to go to my first class that was Spanish so i when in and sat down and class started [A little later] my Spanish class ended and i haded to go to my second period was English i waited with other students in front of me and behind me until two boys looked at me with a digest face they walk up to me and said "meet us after school " i was scared what the'll do to me so i was in my English class and I was writing until i see a boy across from me that looked cute to me then i felt a feeling go over my spine and i thought "could this be love"? I looked away and started blushing and I said" i just can't fall in love a guy that i like.[After School] i went were the two boys wanted to meet me .And I saw then coming towards me.

A cliffhanger so wait and see in the future what will happen to me!