Not By my side

The Next Day

My Pov

I was on my bed sleeping until i heard my phone alarm i got up and took a quick shower and put my clothes on i was still sad that Error passed away yesterday .I went to the kitchen to grab my lunch until i forgot something it was Error's jacket i went back in my room to grab it and put it on and headed to school.

{At School}

I got to school to see students  starring at me cause i had Error's jacket  i put my hood over me so they don't look at me anymore anyways i got of the pack of students starring at me and started to head to class until i saw Lire with a girl  holding her hand i was heartbroken now .Lire saw me but i ran away before he could almost see.I started to tear up while i was crying i went to hide in the bushes were me and Ink hid.I cried for 2 mins until i looked up to the sky .I missed Error so much that i said something to the sky.

Me:Error I miss you i wish you were by my side but you not.

I decide to sing  a song to Error.So i closed my eyes to sing it to him.

After singing i open my eyes to see someone in front of me.i got scared and scooted back until he spoke.

???:Hey clam down i'm not going to hurt you .

Me:Who are you?!

???: I'm Timekid Sans but for short call me Time.

Me:....

Time: So i heard you singing for someone you love.

Me: *nods* It was Error Sans my boyfriend he died yesterday and i miss him dearly.

Time:I'm sorry to hear that i wish their's a way you could see him again.

Me: Me too but he's in heaven without me.

Time: Heaven?

Me: *looks at the sky and starts to cry again*

Time: *wipes her tears*

Me: *blush*

Time: I think i know how you can see him again.

Me: you do?

Time: Yes we have to go heavenTale .

Me:Yeah but how are we going to get their.

Time:Wait do you know Ink?

Me: yes 

Time:Then we need to ask him if he can take us their.

Me:Lets go ask him

Time: well tally he's behind you.

Me: *looks behind *

Ink:*waves hand* So your met your other Imaginary friend huh?

Me: What ?!* looks back at Time*

Time: Surprise heh

Me: Ink do you think you can takes to HeaveTale pls.

Ink:Sure i can!

Me:*Hugs Ink and Time*Thank you guys

Ink And Time: Heh  no promble

Ink:*Makes a portal*

{In HeavenTale}

My Pov

We were in HeavenTale it had towers  and clouds it was huge and beautiful that i saw something coming up to me and it was Error.

Me:Error?

Author's Note

Hey guys i know that i did'nt describe how Time look like so here a picture.

I'm not the artist who drew him anyways byeeeeee!!!!!