Rewrite the Stars

Geno POV
I saw Ink come in a portal with his son and I knew we have to talk.

Geno:We need to talk Ink.

Ink: About what?

Geno: About you and Shiori.

Ink: How do you know about me and Shiori?

Geno: *crosses arms* She told me everything and she feels sorry for you.

Ink:She does ?

Geno: Yes she cares about you Ink and I know you still have feelings for her.

Ink:PJ go home I catch up with you in a bit.

PJ:Ok dad but pleas don't fight.

Ink:I won't son go home.

PJ: ok *makes portal and leaves*

Geno:So what are you going to do make her love you.

Ink:No i giveing her time  to think but she with Error i couldn't never compete with that.

Geno:I know that love is hard but give her the time she needs .*looks at her sleepling*

Ink:She so cute when she sleeps.*walks up to her*

Geno:....

Ink:*carries her bride style *

Me:*cuddles in his scarf*

Ink:*blushing* I better take her home thanks for looking after her Geno .

Geno:Anytime

Ink:*makes portal and leaves *

Geno: What is this feeling?

[In My Room]

My POV
I felt warm and cozy and I can feel arms carrying me .I started to wake up to see Ink carrying me i blushed .

Ink:*looks down at me* Your awake *puts me down to stand*

Me:... Ink I

Ink:Don't talk just listens what i'm going to sing to you *music starts*

(In the song i'm sing her part and I forgot her name Ink is singing his and in the video me and Ink are  doing the moves they do)

Me:*singing* You know i want you it's not a secret  i try to hide but i can't have when breaking my hands are tied.*holds his hands rest my head on his*

Ink:....

A/N
I LOVE THE GREASTEST SHOW MAN!!! ANYWAYS BYEEEE!!