Living Happly

{ 15 Years Later]

My Pov

It's been fifth teen years and everything has change expect me i'm still young and happy living with the love of my life.We had a beautiful daughter named "Marie" she had sky blue hair but in the end of her hair it was a rainbow of colors just like her father.She was already 15 and fell in love with my best friend Andrew.and Johan became a rockstar as for Kate she gave birth to a beautiful girl and grew up and Kate and her daughter join the BTS Band her daughter was 16 and fell in love with one of the members of BTS like Jimin.And me and Ink were living with happly as always are daughter usually goes out with Andrew .But Ink still does trust him he was overprotective with are daughter .And for the sanes they i don't know do as usually they do.Then a few years larter my daughter got married with Andrew and Kate's daughter got married with Jimin and livied happly as agian me Ink did't get old but for me Ink put a spell on e so i don't get old.But i was jealous of my daughter beauty.

Me:*sighs sadly and looks down*

Ink:Something wrong my love?

Me:It's just that are daughter is so beautiful then...me.

Ink:*turns her head*You are beatiful ok more then anything in the whole world.

Me:*kisses him* I love you Ink so much.

Ink:Me too 

My POv

Me and the love of my life lived while my daughter decde to live with Andrew for the rest of her but one thing she said was"I will return"I hugged Ink and slept on him and and said one last thing to him.

Me:I love you.

                                                                           THE END!!!

A/N

Hey guys my story is over but don't worry their will be more .ByEEEE!!!!!