Halloween Decorating

My POV 

Me and Ink went out the door and ran to my house until i felt my feet get tired i almost fell to the ground but before i did Ink carried me bridal style i blushed fifty shades of red and hid my head in Ink's scarf .We got to my house and I saw the Sanes Dust,Geno,Time,Dream expect Heaven.

Ink:Sorry Shiori that Heaven didn't come he only celebrate Chrismas.

Me:It's fine .I guess cause he celebrates the guy in the sky.

Geno:Well what are we waiting for let's decorate!

All:*nods*

My POV
I went up my attic to find some Halloween decratetions and found a box filled some i went downstairs and went outside and started decorating.Ink started up my roof and Dust did on the grass and Geno at my door and I decide to do the sides of my house roof i went to my garage and grabbed a ladder and put on my side where Geno was i climb up and put the decratetions as i was  doing it i felt the ladder started to move and it was falling back i was scared to my skin i was falling as Well but a few minutes passed i thought that fell but when i looked i see Ink holding me in his arms he looked so worried about that he hug me tight.

Me:Ink?

Ink:Don't scared me like that.

Me:I'm sorry i just didn't that i was about to fall.

Ink:It's fine as long as your ok.

Me:....

Ink's POV
I was looking at Shiori for a long time till i heard clapping i looked to my left to see Geno clapping and others join him Dream put two thumbs up and I stated to blush and I put Shiori down so she can stand.

Ink:I think we're done.

Me:It looks amazing you guys did great.

AU Sanes:*blushing *

Me:Since were done with my house  do you think that you boys can dance for me.

AU Sanes:*nods*

Ink:But first I 'll get one of the other AU Sanes be back.*teleports*

My POV
It took Ink awhile who He's getting but then i saw a flash of light and saw Ink we other Skeleton beside him.

My POVIt took Ink awhile who He's getting but then i saw a flash of light and saw Ink we other Skeleton beside him

(I don't feel like decescibeing him)

Ink:Shiori i would like you to meet Dancetale Sans.

Me:Hello

Dance :Hi

Ink:AU SANES READY TO DANCE!

AU Sanes:YEAH!!

Ink:Hit it Shiori!

Me:*starts Halloween  music*

Me:*claps*Awsome guys!

AU Sanes:*bows*

Me:*looks at the time* oh guys i have to get ready for Halloween will trick or treat togather after I'm changeing.

Au Sanes:*wave goodbye *

My pov
I decided to dress up as Ink since He's the one that i like as friend.I started making the costume and after i was done i put it on and then i heard the door bell ring.I saw Ink dressed up as his normal clothes but hand cat ears and a tail and i then saw Dream dress up as an Angel i saw Dust  and he was dressed up as Jason from Friday the 13th and I saw Geno dressed up as himself .We then went out for trick or treating we got of candy expect we didn't go the the haunted house we went  in teams me and Ink and Dream and Dust and Geno with Dance we went in different ways me and Ink were walking until some monster jump scared me i back way and bumped into Ink i looked up at him and started blushing but Ink decide to hold my hand and we got out the Haunted house and went home.Me and Ink decide to watch  a movie i was starting g to get tired so i rested my head on Ink's shoulder i then felt Ink put arm around i did mind I just felt sleepy and we both fell asleep  on Halloween night while others were still trick or treating on and lovely night.

A/N
HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE SEE YOU NEXT TIME.BYEE!!