Wedding Planner

[I change Ink's outfit to this on top it's so cute}

{The Next Day}

My PoV

I was sleeping my bed until i felt weight on me i started to wake up to to see blur until my eyes clear to see a cute skeleton on me sleeping.He looked a lot blueberry.

He looked a lot blueberry

{how he looks like}

I looked at him and chuckled and put my hand on his head until he started to move and rise his head and he rubbed his eyes and looked around and at me and he widen his eyes and blushed.

???:I'm so sorry ma'm .

Me:It's ok no worries.whats your name?

???:B-Blueprint.

Me:That's a cute name.

Blueprint:Heh thanks my dad pick it.

Me:Who's your dad?

Blueprint:Actually two dads and their names are Ink and Blueberry.

Me:?! What the?! Well anyways i need to get dress do you mind .

Blueprint:Oh yeah sure*scaracht behind neck and walk out the room*

My Pov

I got up my bed and went to closet to find a nice cozy outfit.Until i spottted one that looks perfect.

I grabbed it and went to the bathroom to take a nice shower

{After Shower}

I put on the clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair and my tail and neko ears.And went downstairs to the smell of cooking i walk to the kitchen to see Ink cooking and a new outfit on the looked so cute.

And went downstairs to the smell of cooking i walk to the kitchen to see Ink cooking and a new outfit on the looked so cute

Ink:hm? *turns around* Oh hi my love.

Me:Hey Inky

Ink:I made breakfast for the three of us.And i'm guessing you met Blueprint.

Me:Yeah i did he's a sweetie.

Ink:Cool come sit *pulls chair out*

Me:*sits*

Ink:*pushes chair back in*Blueprint Breakfast!

Blueprint:Ohh Breakfast! *comes running and sits down*

Ink:So the wedding is almost here what do you want to do for the wedding?

Me:Well we need to deliver the invitations to everyone expect Andrew and Johan.We need more help Ink.

Ink:Well we could ask for a Wedding Planner.

Me:Good Idea Inky! *goes on phone*Hmmm?

Ink:Found anyone.

Me:Not yet wait a sec i know an old friend of mine that would like to be are Wedding Planner.

Ink:Oh that is?*crosses arms and riese bonebrow*

Me:My old childhood friend Kate.I'll give her a call.* goes on the phone and calls*

{At Korea)

Kate's Pov

I was skecthing my favorite singers of K-pop BTS until i got a call from my close friend of my Shiori.I answer.

[On the Phone]

Kate: Hey Shiori it's been awhile girl what do you need?

Me:I need you to be my Wedding Planner for my wedding since i'm getting married with Ink sans

Kate:WHAT YOUR MARRYING THAT GUY YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT !

Me:Shhh! he's right here so can you do it?

Kate:Sure girl i'll ask my boyfriend Jungkook to help to.

Me:Ok the wedding is this week.

Kate:THIS WEEK THAT MEANS I DON"T HAVE MUCH TIME I NEED TO GO BYE!*Hangs up*

Ink:...

Me:She will be are wedding planner.

Ink:I can't wait to marry the love of my life.

Me:*blushing*Me too

BluePrint:Blegh🤧

A/N
CAN'T WAIT FOR MY WEDDING!!BYEEE!!