Mall Crash Party

My POV

I was inside Target looking through the movies until i saw a black skeleton he looked a lot like Error and Ink but he mostly looked more like Error he had a jacket with blue spots half black on top and the bottom blue and had a pink shirt under his jacket and pants with black smuges and a bit orange as i was looking  he looked at me and he widen his eyes sockets and walk away.

Me :That was strange?

PJ's  POV

I just saw a girl looking at me and it looked like the girl that my dad likes i ran off to find my dad and saw him in the Art supplies  aisle.

PJ: Dad!

Ink: Hm what is PJ?

PJ: Dad does the girl you like wear a purple dress with a line across and has white boots and is a neko?

Ink: *rises eye brow* Uh yes

PJ : Good cause i think i spotted her *Crosses arms*

Ink: WHAT! 

PJ: Yep now it's time you two make up where you left off.

Ink: no i not ready to face her.

PJ: *face palms* Chicken

Ink: Hmph!

{With Me}

My Pov 

I was at the girls aisle when  i saw a portal open i though to myself that it might be Ink but it wasn't it was .... Error but as he got out of the portal he didn't have his angle wings and his eyes were green like he was being controlled a he looked at me with green eyes he lifed his hand until strings came out of his hand and was coming straight at me i closed my eyes but as it didn't hit me cause someone was standing in front of me he was all white expect he had a red scarf around he snapped his fingers and made a portal appeared.

??? : Get in !

Me: *Nods and goes in the portal*

Error: No this isn't overs 

{With Ink And PJ}

Ink:Well where is she 

PJ : She was here i swear 

Error: Hello Ink and son

Ink:Error what are you doing here?

PJ: Farther?

Error :I just came to tell you that someone took Shiori and i suppose to kill you and Shiori

Ink:Someone took Shiori! *makes a portal*

PJ:*jumps in the portal*

Error: Good luck you'll need it

A/N

Hey guys i know it took me while it just that my phone is not working much so i'm using the computer in school sorry guys bye!