Lost By Love

Recap
Last time I was asleep until a mysterious figure came up to me and was about to end my life but i was saved by Error but when Error was fighting the black figure he got stab and as he fell to the floor i sat by his side until the black figure was about to end my life but before he did a arrow came and pink paint and warped around him as pink chains now lets     continue.

????: Brother stop!

???:Long time no see...Nightmare

Nightmare: Hahaha well hello Ink and brother.

Ink :Leave Nightmare!!!

???:pls brother stop this maddness!!!

Nightmare: no way !!!

My POV
As Ink was talking to Nightmare i was looking at the other skeleton he wore a yellow cape and baby blue pants and yellow gloves and he had an now and arrow straight to Nightmare .

Nightmare :I'll be back Ink and I will kill you.

As Nightmare teleported away i looked at Error in pain as Ink and and the other skeleton.

Me:This is my fault that you got hurt.

Error:It's not ...your fault .

Ink:He won't make it unless we do something quick!

Me:Umm Ink who is He?

Ink: hmmm oh that's Dream Sans he creates good dreams but for short call him Dream.

Dream: I'm sorry about your boyfriend.

My POV
When Dream said that made me blush.

Me:He is not my boyfriend he is my best friend.

Ink:Guys focus we have to save Error.

My POV
As i was next to Error crying Ink pulled out his brush and painted the pain Where Nightmare stabbed him as he put the paint he shaped his fingers and Error was healed.

Me:Error!!

Error:Heh

As Error tryed to stand up i jump on him and huged him tight.

Error:Shiori?

Me: Was soo worried about you

Error: * blushing*

As i looked into Error' s eyes he started to blush and I leaned in but before we were going to kiss we were interrupted.

Ink: Uhh guys were standing right here.

Dream: ...

Ink: Well i better be going same to you Error you too Dream.

As Ink and Dream went to the portal Error was behind as  he opened the portable looked back at me.

Error:Goodbye

Me:yeah see ya

Error:*starts walking to the portal.*

Me:Wait!!

As i was telling Error to wait o grab his scarf and kisses him he was shocked at first but then he kissed back.

Error:see ya <///>

Me:bye

Author Note
Well no cliffhanger I'm ruining out of ideas so maybe you guyscan help me leave ideas on the comments.  Bye !!!