When Wedding Bells Ring

[Just heads i just wanted to put this may anyways with the roleplay then povs]

Ink:Will you marry me Shiori Lumine?

Me:*covers mouth and starts tear up and turns head*

Ink:*stands up and walks up to her and cups her cheek*Shiori?  I'm sorry if I'm moving to fast.

Error:*crosses arms*cute

Me:*kisses him and both fall over *

Ink:?!

Me:*blushing *

Ink:I guess that's a.

Me:*cries tears of joy*YES YES MILLION TIMES YES!!!

Ink:*kisses her*

Me:*kisses him back*

Error:*puts arm around them both*Awsome I be Ink's best man and Shiori's god father.

Ink:Sure Error you can be my best man.

Error:Yes!!!

Me:*giggles*And of course Error you can be my godfather. *kisses Error cheek*

[The Next Day]

My POV

I woke up And went to go take a shower and put on my new pair of clothes.And grabbed my brush until a pair of arms went around my waist until a head layed on my shoulder.But it wasn't Ink.

Me:Um who are you?

???:Oh sorry i thought you were my dad.*legs go*

Me:What's your name honey?

???:Palette Roller

Me:That's a nice name.

Palette:Thanks my father pick it.

Me:Who is you father and Dad?

Palette: Oh my Dad's name is Ink and my father is Dream.

Me:?!

Palette:What?

Me:YOUR DAD IS INK!!! AND DREAM!!!

PALETTE:Uh yes

Me:That's so weird cause your dad asked me something yesterday.

Palette:You know my dad ?

Me:Yes he's my imaginary friend or should i say he's my fiance. *shows him the ring on my hand*

Palette:*eyes widen*HE'S GONNA MARRY YOU!!!

Me:Yes!

Palette:WHAT HECK HOW IN THE WORLD WHEN IS THE WEDDING IS TOMORROW DOES MY FATHER KNOW   DOES MY GRANPA KNOW TO!!!!??

Me:*grabs his hands*Palette clam down sweetie and no i don't know when the wedding should be and who's your granpa and your father is does'nt know yet.

Palette:My granpa is Error and swap kinda.

Me:Well anyways Palette would you like to come to my wedding?

Palette:Yes I would love to come.

[Portal Opens]

Me and Palette:Hmm?

Ink:Hey Shiori he- Palette?

Palette:Hi Dad

Ink:I guess Palette  met my future wife.

Me:*blushing*

Palette:Dad she invitedme to you guys wedding.

Ink:Awsome i think we should make Wedding invitations for the Sanes that Shiori met so far and Shiori you can invite some of your friends of yours like Anthony Lire ,that Andrew guy and some other ones if you want.

Me:Yeah I'll invite Andrew I guess i can invite Lire to even if he invites his girlfriend who else.*gasp *

[Flashback]

Me:Hey come Johan try to catch me.

Johan:Wait up Shiori your to fast.

Me:Nope not going to stop.haha

Johan:*jumps on her to make her fall over*HA!

Me:Gahh!

Johan:Gotcha!

Me:ok ok very funn-

My POV
When I look at Johan I see what position we are in he was on top of me and I was in the bottom.I blushed 100 shades of red.

[Flashback Ends]

Me:heh the good old days.*looks down*

Ink:*looks at Shiori *Something wrong Shiori?

Me :hm? Oh just got a flashback of someone i used to have a crush on until I stopped loving him.

Ink and Palette:*both at each other*

Ink:What's his name?

Me:Johan i miss him dearly.

Ink:*walks up to her and rises her chin *It's time for you and him to reunite once again and invite him to are wedding.

Me:But what about the Invitations.

Palette:Don't worry I help you guys when you guys are gone and dad is ok if invite some of my friends.

Ink:Thanks Palette and yes you can invite some of your friends.

Palette:I'll do my friends then and you guys can do the Sanses when you get back.

Ink:Ready to go see him again.

Me:*nods*Y-yeah

A/N
Hey guys i just wanted to tell you that i have a crush on someone in real life and his name is Johan .Well anyways I haven't showed you a picture of Palette so here's one and I'm not the artist.Byyeee

Byyeee