Need to Hide!!

Author note: Song untop is for the title

Recap
Last i was eating my food until a gang of boys told me to leave the table I didn't speak so one of the boys was about to hit me but a bright magical light blinded us but who could that be?

My POV
I was about to get hit but before he hit me a magic light blinded us after the light faded away somthing or someone was standing in front of me and looked angry at the boy my eyes were trying to focus at the figure in front of after they cleared i was shocked of who it was it was INK!!

?????: What dude get out the way!!

Ink:HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND!!!!

My POV
After Ink scream the who school was watching us and recording us and taking pictures i knew that i had to get Ink out of here but the problem is that i don't have magic to teleport me and Ink so i decided to his in a big bush before anything gets wrost.

Ink Pic
I was arguing with the boy but before I knew it Shiori grab my hand.

Ink:Shiori what are you doing

Me:Shhh just come and be QUIT.

My POV
After pulling INK to the bushes to hide from the students i stayed silent.

Ink:Shiori did i in embarrassed you.

Me : Just a little.

Ink: Sorry I just haded to do something so they wouldn't hurt you.

Me:It's just i don't want anyone to find you or take you away from me because I lov-

My POV

I was cut off by hearing foot steps of the students it looks like the want more pictures of Ink i was scared i did want them take pictures and post them in the web i huged Ink tight cause i care deeply about him.

Me:Ink ?

Ink:Shhh its ok

My POV
Ink was trying to clam me down while the students were looking for us but before i knew it i heard rustling noises in the bushes i thought this was going to end but Ink hugs me tighter but then i saw someone coming but it was far away to see so it got closer and closer and it was the skeleton from last night!!

Author Note
Noo guys it wasn't nightmare guess. Bye