Save By Love

Recap:
I met the two boys after school and they were talking about the boy from my class and Anthony C said "Say away from him" before I knew it he got mad and was about to grab my hand until someone swoop in?

I closed my eyes and peeked with one of them and saw something grey that looked like a vested and a grey backpack it was the boy from my class i started to blush Anthony C was shocked.

Anthony C:What are you doing Lire!

Anthony Lire: Making sure you don't hit this girl have your parents ever told to not hit a girl!

Anthony C: So what none of the girls are not cool!

Anthony Lire: What I want you to do is get out of my sight before I make you!

Anthony C : Whatever have her!

Anthony Lire: ...

My Pro

I was shocked what they were talking about and a bit scared cause i was saved by Lire. After Anthony C left with Cristina Lire turn to me and looked at me.

Anthony Lire:You ok

Me:Y-yes i fine now

Anthony Lire:Just stay from them and they won't give you any trouble.

Me: ok i will

Anthony Lire :Good and see ya around *winks

Me: heh ok

Anthony Lire :*leaves*

My Pro

After he left i couldn't feel my legs i thought i was going to faint and die of this of what happened.

?????: So you have feelings for this person huh?

Author Not:

Another cliffhanger and this person isn't real he is one of the Sanes from Undertale guess who it is in the comments below see ya!