Christmas Special

A/N
Hey guys I know it's late to make a Christmas Special so here's a Christmas gift to all of you who loved this story I made a few months ago.And also HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And this Chrismas Special will contain all the characters in this story I made if I remember some of them.Well anyways Enjoy friends!

My Pov
I was hanging ,decorations for Christmas cause me Ink decide to have a Christmas party with everyone my daughter said that she be coming with her husband Andrew and Johan said he will be there and the AU Sanes will come to.Ink was hanging orments on the tree I looked at the time it was almost time for the party I told Ink that I was going to get dress.I went up to my room and looked for my Christmas dress I grabbed it and went to the bathroom and took a shower after I was done I put my black Christmas dress that had a  belt and fluff on the selves and on chests fluff too.I then put on some tights and put on some black boots and but on some Rudolph the red nose reindeer earings.After I was done I but on some make up did my hair and went downstairs to see Ink looking at me.

Ink:You look beautiful. *blushing *

Me:Oh uh thank you *blushing *

Ink's Pov
I saw my beautiful wife come down the stairs as she came down I told she looked beautiful while she blushed and said "thank you".We were silent for a second until the door bell ranged Shiori went up to it to see our daughter and her husband Andrew standing until we saw a child!

Marie:Hi mom hi dad ! * hugs me then Ink*

Me:Hey honey welcome back.

Ink:I thought I'll never see my beautiful daughter.

Marie:*giggles* I did say I'll be back Right?

Ink:oh..yeah.

Me:Hey Andrew *hugs him*

Andrew:Hey Shiori it's been awhile huh?

Me:Yup you haven't change a bit.

???:Ahem?

Me:hm?

Ink:?

Me:Um Marie who's that?

Marie:*goes over to him and put hands on his shoulders* This is our son.

Me and Ink:Son?!

Ink:*clears throat* What's his name?

Marie: His name is Jayden.

Me:That name suits him.

Marie: Jayden this is your grandma and grandpa.

Ink and Me:WE'RE GRANDPARENTS!!*cry tears of joy*

Jayden:Hi

Me:Hi Jayden

Ink:He's got your eyes Marie.

My pov
After that Johan camed and Kate did to with her children and her husband and the Sanses did too we partyed  played truth or dare but the kids could'nt play cause they are to young but we didn't play the dirty version the clean one.After that we open presents and see what we got I got a BTS album and book.(really I did in real life).

Me:*smile at everyone*

Ink:Great idea my love.

Me:Thanks honey your the best.hm?*looks up to see a mistoe*

Ink:*blushing*I uh

Me:Come here! *kisses him*

Ink:?! *closes eyes and kisses back*

Everyone:*clapping*

Me and Ink:*blushing badly*

Marie:*walks up to Me and Ink* Thank you for inviting mom and dad .*hugs them both* I love you guys so much.

Me And Ink:We do too.

A/N
Hey guys thanks for reading this book.Also for my other book I will update when I'm back at school.Ketchup with you later guys.