Comfort

(Just to give a heads up that photo is not me in this story I'm a neko)

My POV
I just saw the love of my life turn into dust i fell to the floor and still crying i put my legs up to me so i can cry on my crying uncrontrolable. I kept say that he "he's gone" my eyes turn red cause of my crying I looked up and saw that my legs were wet cause of my crying I looked around my room until I saw something in front of me it was....Error's jacket i grabbed it and looked at it and started to hug it and cry again i cried on it until I heard a whooshing noise I did not look up cause who ever it was i don't want them to look at me crying.

Ink:*comes out the portal*hey Shiori....*sees her not looking at him* um Shiori?

Ink POV
I can see that she wasn't looking at me i thought that something is bothering her i walk up to her and sat next to her.I could hear her crying i thought "that did i do something wrong until I spoke to her.

Ink:Shiori are you alright?

Me:*crying * No

Ink:What's wrong?

Me: * looks up*

Ink: *sees her eyes are red from crying * Shiori how long have you been crying?

Me:20 mins

Ink:you should stop your eyes are going to get puffy.

Me:I CAN'T STOP *HIC* CAUSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS GONE!!!!*HIC*

Ink:Do...you....mean...Error?

Me:*nods*

Ink:*shock* how did this happen?

Me:*tells Ink everything *

Ink:Shiori i so sorry *hugs her*

Me:?! *hugs back* Ink i miss him.

Ink:*pats her back* I know you do

Me: *breaks hug*....*looks at Error's jacket and puts it on*

Ink:He's always with you.

Me:*starts to cry again*

Ink: * wipes her tears and hugs her again*

My POV
Ink comfort me all day trying to cheer me up i kept Error' s jacket  on all day and wear it everyday i missed him so much but when i look at the night sky every night I know that one of the stars are him and I hope that he's ok without me .

Author Note
Hey friends this one almost made me cry oh and by the way if someone can draw fanart of this that be great.Byeeeeeee!!!!