Late Valentine's Day Special

(This will be Empireverse Ink just a change of clothes since I fell in love with his look and it's still the chapter just like the Christmas Special)

My Pov
I was walking along next to Error, thinking of what to get for Ink as I put a finger under my chin as I think. Until Error looked at me.

Error: Shiori what are you thinking about so hard?

Me:hm? Oh Nothing Error heh.

Error:Is this about you can figure out what to get Ink for Valentines? *extends arm out*

Me:?! *nods and blushs* I don't know what to get him.

Error:*puts arm around my shoulder * Hey I know Ink since we were little so let me help you find the perfect gift for him.

Me:ok let's go!

[With Ink]

Ink's Pov
Today was the day of love and I haven't found a gift for my beautiful wife Shiori.I was hanging out with Shiori's best friend in the world. Shadow the hedgehog. (I know he's not in Undertale and the Aus I just haded to add him since so cute and hot)

Ink:*groans* What am I going to do!

Shadow: Come dude you gotta know what she likes you two have been married for 4 years now you should know.

Ink: But what does she like?!

Shadow: *points to a window with his arms crossed* ....

Ink's Pov
When I looked at the window I saw a infinity scarf on sail and it was in Shiori's favorite color "Hot Pink" my eyes turn into stars as I grabbed Shadows arm and ran in to store and grabbed the scarf and went to the check out to buy the scarf with Shadow behind me with his arms crossed still, while walking over to my side.

Man:That will be 500 dollars pls.

Ink: *eyes widen* But I don't have that much I only have 300 dollars.

Man: ....

Shadow:*looks at Ink*

Ink: *frowns*

Shadow: *places 500 dollars on the table* Keep the change.

Ink: *confused* ?

Shadow: Your lucky that I'm her best friend.*walks out the store*

Ink: *walks next to him* I can pay you back?

Shadow: *rolls eyes* My treat Ink.

Ink: *warm smile* Thank you Shadow.

Shadow: Don't mention it pal.

[ With Me]

My Pov
I looked around and started to panic around the mall, until I saw a " Art Shop"  I looked over to Error looking at some manga until I ran up to him.

Me:* grabs Errors Hoodie from the back*

Error: hm!? *surprised*

Me:*pull his hoodie* Come Error !!

Error: Whoa!!

Me:I found an Art shop that might have everything Ink wants.*goes in the store*

Error's Pov
I watched as Shiori looked around excitedly as she grabbed things that Ink wanted that couldn't afford as she headed to the check out as for me I put my to hands in my pockets as I walked over next to her. As she check out.

Women: That will be 40 dollars pls.

Me: But I only have 20 bucks.?

Women: Well then I guess you have to put the items back where you found them.

Me: *ears pin down*

Error:*looks at me* ...

Me:*mind* What am I going to now.

Error:*Gets angry* Is this how you talk to my goddaughter?

Women: pfft *polish nails*

Error: *uses strings to grabbed her* If you don't lower the price I will make you into my puppet!!!!

Women:*terrified * F-Fine it will be 5 bucks!

Error:*looses strings and let's her go and places 5 dollars on the couter* Keep the change.

Women: ...

Me:THANK YOU DAD!!!*hugs him then let's go* Um I mean  Error.

Error:*pets head and walks out the store* Your welcome my dear.

[Timeskip]

My Pov
Me and Error headed home and walk in the door to see Ink and Shadow on the couch watching tv.

Me:Were back from uh the park heh.

Ink:Shiori hey. *walks up to Me and hugs *

Me:*hugs back*

Shadow: Aren't you two forgetting something.*looks at Shiori *

Error:*looks at Ink*

Ink: oh be back GOTTA get something.*runs off*

Me: Me too *grabs gift from my room*

Ink and Me:Ok,I'm?

Shadow: *pushes Ink more closer to me*

Error:*pushes A little*

Ink: Shiori I want to give you this.*hands gift to me*

Me:*opens it and gasps* OMG  A infinity scarf in my favorite color thanks Inky.*puts scarf around my neck*

Ink:I wasn't the only that help me, Shadow did too.

Me:Thanks Shadz .

Shadow: Told you about that nickname and your welcome. *smiles a bit*

Me:Here Inky I something for you too.*hands gift*

Ink: *Opens gift and gasps * OMG AN ART KIT I I,*likes Ink*

Me:*giggles *

Ink:*hugs her* I love you Shiori with all my heart.

Me:I do too my Inky *kisses him*

Ink:*surprised and kisses back*

Error And Shadow:* fistbump* Good Job dude.

A/N
Sorry if I didn't update in Valentine's day guys I was busy with romance stuff with family and friends byee!