Hopes and Dreams

Recap:So I was at school til Ink came by the boy that was going to hit me but then.Ink scream and got all the students intention they were shocked and started recording and taking pics i decide to hide behind a bush so we hid until we heard footsteps it was the students they wanted to take more pics but i did want that Ink is special i huged him until I heard a noise it was to far to see but then it came closer and closer and it was.

My POV
The person make that nose was Dream he told us to be quite and follow him.

Ink:Dream what are you doing here.

Dream:Came to rescue you.

My POV
Dream then opened a portal that led to a beautiful meadow and their was a hill and untop if the hill was an app tree but it was different one side had golden apples and the other side had dark apples.Dream came up to me and said.

Dream:beautiful right

Me:Yes it is beautiful here but the Apple tree?

Dream:Oh well you can't eat them.

Me:Why not ?

Dream:Cause the same thing happened to my brother.

Me:What happened to him?

Ink:Dream you don't have to tell us.

Dream:nonono its fine

Me: ....

Dream:It all started while i was walking around in Dreamtale a lot of people loved but for my brother he had none because he creates nightmares but one day i was walking until my brother was up the hill i went up to him he had a dark apple with him i was shocked i tried to stop him by eating the Apple but i ....was.... too...late he ated it and started geting dark liquid all over him he could control it until black tenticals came out his back he was evil now i teleported away i lost my brother and got a monster as a brother.

My POV

I felt bad for Dream i losing his brother i hugged him and he started crying on me i rubbed my hand behind his back to clam him down.

Dream:My job is to create good dreams for everyone. But my brother always makes nightmares for people to suffer.

Ink:I'm sorry Dream about your brother but i really should get Shiori home.

Dream:Oh ok

My POV
When Ink open the the portal i walk slowly until I stop and turn around to hug Dream .Dream was surprised but hugged back but then i whispered something to i said.

Me:Your never alone

My POV
After what i said to him and he started blushing i let go of him and headed to the portal were Ink was we when in and we were in a dark place that looked like darkness until someone came in.

A cliffhanger and he is super cool .byeeee!!