Caught!!

Recap
So last time I was crying cause i got bullied but then a Skeleton came in his name is Error Sans but Error for short so Error comfort me until someone came in and ruin the moment!?

Ink Sans: Shiori I'm bac-

Error and Me: ....*blushing *

Ink Sans: Error what are you doing here  with Shiori!

Error: Well you see I was here because Shiori uhhh was crying so came to comfort her cause she was getting bullied.

Ink: Is that true?

Me: i nodded and was still crying even if they weren't really real they were in my imagination Ink looked down at me and sat beside me while Error sat next to me on the other side.

Ink: i know how that feels

Me: you do?

Ink: Yes it remains me of somone getting bullied when i was little *looks at Error *

Error: uhhhhhhh

Me: *looks at Error * You got bullied Error?

Error: *looks away* i don't want to talk about it kid.

Me: Error pls tell me .

Error: No i can't its its nevermind i going back to my AU.

My POV
Before Error goes in the portal i grabbed his hand and look at him with tears in my eyes Error looked back at me and looked into my eyes he wiped my tears away.While Ink stayed quiet.

Me: Error  pls i need to know what happened to you * looks down*

Error: *rises my chin * ok I'll tell you.

Me: ok

Error POV

I started to tell Shiori how I got bullied and how bad it went bad.

Error: It was in recess and I was minding my own business until someone hit me on my cheekbone i fell to the ground scared and what will happen next then they started kicking me i couldn't bare it i asked my brother Fresh to help me but....he....did'nt ...help ....me.

MY POV
As i listen to his story he started to tear up i hugged tight and he hug me back he couldn't finish the story cause he was terrified so i just kept hugging him until he fell asleep i went to go get a blanket for him as he slept Ink stand up.

Ink : I better be leaving it's getting late and you should be getting ready for bed.

Me: ok i will .

Ink: Good are you sure you want Error to stay her for the night i can take him home in to his universe ?

Me: no its ok he's been threw alot today let him stay.

Ink: ok

As Ink went through a portal i got my pjs on and went to bed and was sleeping and Error was sleeping in a separate bed .But then a  mysterious figure came up to me but i didn't notice but someone did.

Author Note
Another cliffhanger and and a new character from Undertale.