Shot 2

Hi

(Information: story will play in hotel n their home).

Recap; SuKor r married for a year now. She is a caretaker than a wife n he is an alcoholic. They r on a business function.

Suraj was having his shots when on each side of him women appeared. He actually didn't looked up he was holding the glass n drinking from it. He just moved his eyes. On his right side it was his wife Chakor on the other side it was a woman he had forgotten long time ago....

Suraj asked for another shot. Chakor n ? both stopped the barkeeper to serve him.

Chakor glares at him. Suraj we just talked abt it.

Suraj smiles. We??? No my Dear we didn't talked abt it. U did talk abt it with my mother. Behind my back hmm literally behind my back as u were sitting on the backseats.

Chakor; fine I did talked to her so what?? U were present u hear it all then y u start again?!.

... excuse me?! Who r u to talk to him like this?!.

Chakor looked at her then to Suraj. Who I am?!
Suraj comes closer to Chakor. She scares n moves backwards.

Suraj; wait na I will show the world who u r to me!

Chakor; Suraj u r not in ur sense! Don't...

He hold her tight n kissed her forehead {not lips 😝}

Chakor was numb, she thought he would do something weird or even hurt her but with this he proved her wrong.

Suraj; hmm what?! He gestures with his hand.

Chakor shook her head a light blush was on her cheeks n a shimmer was visible on her eyes.

... Raj?!.

Chakor didn't liked it how she was calling her husband Raj as this nickname is only reserved for his friends she is not allowed to call him with Raj...

Suraj; Oh hello who r u to call me Raj?! I'm Suraj, Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi for u. U got it. He took Chakor's hand n went from there.

Chakor was more than confused. Suraj who is she?! Y she was allowed to call u Raj once n y have a hate toward her now?! Tell me!. Suraj?!.

Suraj hold his forehead with his hand. U done so I can answer or will u continue with ur questions?!.

Chakor pouts. She crossed her hands in front of her chest. Haan I'm done now tell me who is she?!.

Suraj; not the reason of my habit. She is Imli Bose a friend of mine I forgot long time ago...

Chakor; u were..? Intimate?!.

Suraj; No! He leaves from there to get some fresh air.

Chakor was happy yet confused who she really is...?

Chakor went over to Imli. Excuse me?! Imli?.

Imli turns to Chakor. Yeah... oh U?!.

Chakor; haan me... could u please tell me what past u have with Suraj?!.

Imli; he didn't told u?.

Chakor lifts an eyebrow. No he didn't. Maybe there wasn't much to tell me so kept it. Chakor said with an expression that shows ignorance.

Imli; wait where r u going? U wanted to know, right?!.

Chakor stops with a smirk 😏. Uhm listen if it was important for him he would have told me but this whatever it was is past it doesn't effect the now n future. Chakor said with a huge uninterested smile.

Imli; we were in relationship but his drunk problem... I tried it he couldn't get rid off it. So I broke up with him. I saw him thought to say hi like smalltalk but... the drink was faster.

Chakor nods. Hmm u were very close?!. Imli shook her head. How he was always drunken. Well I found my life partner thought to say hi as a friend. Not more.

Chakor nods. Thank u for telling me. She leaves to search for Suraj.

Chakor asked a waiter as he would have surely asked for a drink. And ya one waiter told her that he is outside the hotel.

Suraj was drinking n having a cigarette in his other hand.

Chakor fumes in anger. Suraj!!! She throws the glass away n butt out the cigarette.

Suraj; what Chakor?! What is ur problem I'm not abusing u! I'm not interfering in ur lifestyle n then y u r trying to interfere in mine?

Chakor; Suraj I'm ur wife in concern abt ur health. I have seen a...

Suraj; what?! What u have seen?!. He hold her hand stopping her to leave him.

Chakor; a future with u....! She releases herself from his grip. She rushed inside the hotel...

_____
The 2nd shot