S3 Shot 2

Hi

Author note: I said it's serial based but only with the fact that Suraj wanted Imli but bcz of his stubbornness he married Chakor. KN isn't bad...

Recap; Guilt and Alcohol...

Suraj falls on the ground of the backyard. Chakor rushes to him. "Suraj!". She was shouting his name and all heard her, the fear was hearable.

Teju and KN come out in a hurry. "Suraj?!". They pushes Chakor away and looked at their son. KN looked here and there. "Chakor Go and call Shikhu, we need to get him to the hospital!". Chakor nods and rushes in but Shikhu wasn't there. She got confused, but then she took the car key and drove the jeep of Suraj to the backyard.

Teju heard the break of the car. "KN look Chakor!". KN nods. He lifts Suraj with her and both carried him to the jeep. Chakor put the belt on him and they drove away from there.

Chakor was scared. Oh God What he did! Why is he drinking so much? All the time a bottle in his hand or his mouth. I have to stop him somehow...

They reached the hospital and Suraj was admitted. Teju looked at Chakor. "What happened? Since you have returned with him he is closing himself from us, not only this, but he also starts to drink in the morning!". She was fuming and bursting out her anger on Chakor.

Chakor lowered her head. She too was shocked and scared. Shocked of his behaviour, scared of his condition. "Teju ji it's nothing like this, I mean yesterday he was broken and we both were broken... we have talked to each other and decided to give us a chance! I don't know what is going on in him or what is hurting him!". She was crying and the tears were real like her pain and concern.

KN nods. "Fine, if he said he will give you, I mean your relationship a chance then try it. But he is my only son. You should better not play with him, he has become weak!". KN hits with his palm on the wall. What has happened to you. A woman has left you and now another one came. She accepts you, you have to fight...

Suraj stomach was pumped out, there was only alcohol in his blood. He was haven an alcohol poison. The doctor come out and talked to them. "Please keep him away from alcohol or else he will die. His consume is too high. He can't handle it, he doesn't know when he has to stop!". Chakor was shocked. "But he is fine now?". The doctor nods and let them meet him.

Teju hugs Suraj tight. "Suraj why are you hurting yourself? Why? Please stop this! What will we do? When you will leave us?".

Suraj didn't looked at him, his gaze was fixed on Chakor. She was crying seeing him in this stage. KN looked at him. "See your wife is crying because of your foolish behaviour. If not for us then for her. You have to change! She is your present and your future. I will give you both the chance to live your life under your terms!". KN took Tejus Hand both left the room.

Chakor looked at him. She comes closer. "Suraj!". She set on the bed next to him and bend down to him.

Suraj tried to refuse, but he was too weak

Suraj tried to refuse, but he was too weak. "Chakor please I Know I have hurt you! I played with your dignity!". He was ashamed and looked away from here. Her eyes soften. "You are mad. You were so drunk that you don't remember it, right?!". Suraj got confused. "Remember? What?!". Chakor sniffs and wipes her tears away. "We both wanted to move on!".

Suraj was looking at her. "You mean... I... I didn't?". Chakor nods. "Haan Suraj you didn't hurt me. You have asked me many times and I agreed to it! Suraj I willingly become yours! Please don't hurt yourself any further!".

Suraj pulls her down...

"Chakor I'm sorry! I will do my best to change into a better man

"Chakor I'm sorry! I will do my best to change into a better man. I won't touch the alcohol again, but I'm not sure if I can do it alone?".

Chakor shook her head. "Suraj you are not alone, you were never alone. As long as I'm there you have a support!". Both hugged each other.

"Chakor thank you, thank you for accepting a man like me!"

Chakor cries on his shoulder. "Don't say that! I'm also not the best and still you are with me! I think we both can count on each other when we need to!". Suraj nods with tears in his eyes.

Both have spoken out their hearts. Now they have to find a way to stay together and strong.

___
Please comment and vote
And don't expect a fast update