S3 shot 12

Hi

Final part don't expect much

Recap: SuKor back in Azaadghanj with the Trio.

Imli was fuming, "Chakor get up from my throne or I will."

Thaadh!!!!

Chakor slapped her tightly, "just shut up and don't forget your real state under my feet's. I'm Chakoriya Suraj Rajvanshi and I'm carrying the one and only heir of this clan. What do you have, nothing!. Just a fake property, which belongs to my husband Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi. The father of my baby, by the way where is yours?"

This come like sharpe knife, Chakor couldn't believe it. After a year there should be a child of Vivaan and Imli as both have moved on. The reason why SuKor become one, was they had moved on.

Imli stood up in anger, "how dare you to talk to me like this? I'm absolutely fine, but Vivaan is an impotent man. He can't satisfy me neither can he give this family a heir."

Chakor felt disgusted, "really, but you made a check up of yours at a hospital. I mean I would love to see the reports of your health state and also mental state."

Suraj suppresses his laugh. Jungli Billi won't change at all. Always ready to attack. He comes down with Vivaan, who wasn't in his sense at all. Chakor rolls her eyes, "what yaar again drugs?" Suraj nods and pushes him.

Vivaan fall on the ground and looked around, he saw his mother and the rest of the family, "you are all back?"

Suraj frowns, "yes, and you know what we will stay."

Chakor nods, "correct we will stay as this house belongs to my husband Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi this property belongs to him only."

Imli fumes and stood up, "you have no rights I'm the owner of this whole property." She went up.

"Suraj are you sure your plan will work?" Chakor asked him and the trio got confused.

Suraj pouts, "it's a try worth."

Imli comes down with the property papers, "here you can read it. It's my name written on the papers not yours or anyone else."

Suraj took the papers in his hand, "no you are wrong the property is named on Vivaan and Imli Rajvanshi, but there is a slight mistake. These papers are invalid."

Imli confused, "what the hell are you saying. These paper are valid I'm the new owner of the property and no one else." She was really fuming, but Suraj didn't care.

Suraj stood up, "here it is written Mr. Vivaan KN Rajvanshi, but his name never changed, he is and will be always Vivaan Manhor Rajvanshi."

Imli laughs sheepishly, "Suraj don't come with such bad ideas, these won't work here."

Suraj nods, "correct!" He tips the original papers in front of her eyes into several pieces, "now you see anything? The property papers are gone."

Chakor opens her mouth, "simple, but effective."

Suraj nods, "yes. Come in!" He shouts and the police entered the mansion. They arrested Imli for the illegal way to get to the property papers and for giving Vivaan drugs.

Epilogue

All good years passed and SuKor were in Mumbai far away from their families.

Chakor was a teacher and her best student was no one else than her own son.

Raj!

Suraj was at home, he was staring at them.

"Raj, I told you to run 10 rounds why you did 11?" Chakor asked him and he smiles.

"Simple Maa, why should I stop, when I can archive more. Don't worry Maa soon I will be the next marathon runner. I will go to the Asian games for you."

Suraj lifts his son from the back, "first grow then think high. How old are you?"

Raj looked at him, "Papa I'm 6 years old soon going to be 7. You don't worry I'm a Rajvanshi I will keep my word I will be the next star!"

SuKor were living in a perfect live with their son and a cute daughter.

"No I will be the next star!"

"Madhu, go get some sleep!"

Madhu shook her head, "I will not sleep without daddy!"

Chakor looked at Suraj, "Suraj go!"

Suraj nods, he lifts her and kisses her cheek, "you know you are my hero?"

"Yes daddy I know. I love you!"

"Oh my princess I love you too, let's sleep and get rid off them."

They left and rested, while the other two trained....

The end!

____
Sorry if it's not what you had expected