S3 Shot 8

Hi

Recap: SuKor have become one. Suraj is planning his revenge from Imli.

Chakor was selected for the Asian Games, this was a breaking news. As she is the fastest runner in India. She was doing her training and practices in their garden. Haan garden they had moved from the small cottage into a mansion. Not that big neither small, for them both too big, but if they plan something they can fill it.

Suraj was looking at her from the terrace "Chakor!" He calls her while she was doing her warm-up.

"This Woman!" He said in disappointment to himself "Will never change. F for focus and G for goal! What is with F for family? G for great company/husband?" He shook his head and come down to her.

Chakor was listening to music, the reason she didn't heard him. Suraj fumes, he made a fist and comes closer to her taking off the earphones of her ears "Chakor!" He shouts into her ear and she frighten.

Chakor turns looking at him "Suraj! Have you lost your mind?"

Suraj nods holding his chest "With my heart on my wife, Chakor!" He pulls her close and kisses her lips "Now say that im unromantic!"

Chakor blushes and lowers her gaze "Unromantic? Who said that? I can't remember saying this to anyone or hearing this from someone else!" She act innocently, but she was recently interviewed by a famous reporter, as she got selected.

"Oh really and what is this?" Suraj took out his mobile phone and starts to play the interview through YouTube.

"Mrs. Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi, is that right you are married to Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi?"

Chakor nods "Yes that is right!"

"Won't you mind if I ask you some questions about him?"

Chakor smiles "No, please carry on!"

"Great, our viewers would like to know, who did the proposal?"

Chakor was thinking "Tough question, but I guess I did it under the watch tower in the village we belong to!"

"Wow so being from Village you aren't shy?"

Chakor laughs "Shy and me? No way, my husband is so unromantic...!" She shook her head "I always have to make the first attempt!"

Suraj stopped the video and rewind it, just to play it again "Shy and me? No way, my husband is so unromantic...!"

"Haan so what were you saying?" He looked at her and Chakor tries to avoid his gaze.

"Suraj isn't getting late? Don't you have your business meeting?" Chakor pushes him aside and entered the house.

Suraj hold her wrist "Where are you going? Answer me, who did the attempts and who is unromantic?"

Chakor turns her face "Okay you made all the attempts, but never in romantic way, you na only took the opportunity to kiss me then all happens by itself...!"

Suraj nods "Haan you talk too much, the only way to keep you calm is to seal your lips with mine, the end result is in benefit of both of us!"

Chakor hits him "Office!"

Suraj shook his head "No madam! I'm not unromantic like you, I took a day off to spend the time with you, but I guess you don't want!"

Chakor shook her head "No, I don't want. As soon as I will be done with the Asian Games I will take a break!" She left from there and Suraj frowns at her.

Suraj sat on the couch, a year has passed and he had recovered fully. He wasn't addicted to alcohol no his addiction was the love he was receiving from Chakor. He wanted to go fir revenge, but she stopped him. Making him understand to use his energy on good things.

Suraj become her manager, with the money they could earn he started a small sports Center. He received great reviews and the responses were also positive, that he could open a chain of sports clubs. Now he was back on the track of revenge. He had promised her not to ooze the blood of anyone, but he wants to punish Imli for everything she had done so far.

Imli has become the Malkin of Azaadghanj, Vivaan is her loyal husband, who follows her steps. KN, Teju and Ranjana were thrown out of the Mansion, as they had no power to fight against Imli. Suraj was unaware of this till...

*Ding Dong*

Suraj puts the cup down with his chai "Chakor you again forgot your ki.... Keys😳!" He stammers looking at the unexpected guests.

"Suraj, finally we found you!" KN come a step forward and hugs him...

____
I said guilt based story, so this is the second part from here..  guilt toward his family...

Please comment and vote