Shot 3

Hi

Recap; Chakor got to know who the other woman is. She confessed to Suraj that she had seen a future with him.

Suraj was numb he never thought that Chakor would have these kinds of feeling for him. The weather wasn't on his side it started to rain heavily.

Suraj was wetting in the rain thinking of her words

Suraj was wetting in the rain thinking of her words. I have seen a future with u!.

Suraj went through his hair. Chakor I have never seen a future with anyone! Nor has anyone else ever, ever in my life confessed me. That there is a future for me with someone! I know u r my wife but the way I treat u the way I kept distance from u... I thought u will leave me asap. But u stick on me like chewing gum on my shoes {just an explanation don't take it negative}. U always there I know how much u did in the past but Ragini I'm not a man for a lifetime I'm a man who is lost in his own problems... I can't share with u! There is no future with me!.

Chakor went inside the hotel directly to the bar n asked for a glass with wine.

After awhile Suraj controlled himself n enters the hotel again when he saw his wife near the bar.

Suraj what the hell stopping me from drinking but madam drinks herself. Wah Nice!.

Chakor was drinking many kinds of different shots which were either too bitter or too sweet.

Chakor; give me tequila!

Suraj hears her voice which was hearable through the whole hotel. He turns to her n saw her how she was losing her control.

Teju too saw it. She felt hurt n disgusting she couldn't believe how she was behaving that too after their talk in the car.

KN was fuming in anger. People were talking abt them the gossip starts. His name n reputation he has build up over the years is now again going to be ruined. First bcz of his son now bcz of his DIL.

Suraj who could see the anger n shame on their parents face become even more angry. He was breathing heavily n made a fist. Again they r ignoring the pain of someone! After all time is money! What counts for them money only money there is nothing else they want to have besides money. Oh ya n their gud name! But what with the other's who r in pain like I was?!.

Suraj was moving toward Chakor when someone else comes n touched the bare back of his wife.

Chakor shrugs. She turns to see another man coming closer to her.

(Don't know y but I took him)

Suraj fumes in anger but more than him it was Chakor who was losing her cool.

Chakor; Ey who r u?! How dare u to touch me?! Do u even know what u did?!.

The man; I'm Karan! I would love to touch u again! Hmm I have create a sensational feeling inside u?!.

Chakor smirks. Oh Karan. U want to touch me again?!. Hmm sensational feeling?! Meet my husband who will give the feeling of ur life.

Karan turns there his was our angry Suraj

Karan; Suraj Rajvanshi a drunken what will he do?!

Suraj wasn't drunk as Chakor had kept him away from more drinks. Suraj first slapped him. That was for the touch!. He then punches him. That was for ur lose talk!. He then kicks him. That was for ur attitude. Suraj; u better say sorry to my wife. Oh ya I'm not drunken at all! N even if I would be... I would always fight n win against U. U don't worry. Suraj pushes him to Chakor's feet's.

Chakor; how was the touch?! The feeling?! Karan?!.

Karan was holding his jaw as it felt like if Suraj has broken it. Sorry He somehow stammered our of his mouth.

Suraj went to Chakor n lifts her as he want sure how much she was drunken.

Chakor enjoyed it. She places her hands on his neck.

The barkeeper; Sir?!

Suraj; I will come n pay amount of her drinks I just have to keep her save. He glares at Karan.

_____
Next shot
Please comment and vote