Epilogue

Hi

There is a big mansion shown fully decorated as it's a very very special day...😊

It's been now 19 years since Suraj has touched a glass filled with alcohol...

He sober for his love Chakor... she is his better half, support n love but then there someone else who took a place in his life.

Raj....!!! A woman shout.... a man come from the back n hugs her. She smiles as she know it's her husband only who could give her this kind of shiver...

Suraj! Please they r all watching.

Suraj pouts. So what let them he comes to her side. U r my wife I have the right on u!.

 U r my wife I have the right on u!

Chakor playfully hits him. Ur son is just like u never on time....

Right Maa I'm never on time... he scratches his nape....

Suraj; like father like son...!

Chakor; hoga na he is ur copy!

Suraj nods with a big smile.... Come here Mister it's time to cut the cake.

Raj dances with his eyebrows. Papa..! It's my birthday but also ur wedding anniversary couldn't u find a better timing making me...

Chakor; Raj!!!

Raj; aaahhh Maa my ear... Papa... he said in pain.

Suraj couldn't see his pain neither he could fight with Chakor...

Suraj; I will just cut the cake... Haan that is gud...

Chakor loses the grip on Raj ear n she went to Suraj holding his hand.

Raj rubs his ear... haaw it's so unfair she never loved me...

Raj was standing there with a pout.

Suraj walks to him. Hey Champ come...

Raj; I don't want... she doesn't love me it's always u...

Suraj looked at him. Are u jealous on ur old man?!

Raj nods.

Suraj bursted out in a loud laughter. Oh my Baacha come... it was ur mother who changed me the reason of ur enters in our life was her changing me into the man of her dreams. Trust me if she doesn't love u then she doesn't love anyone... she made u, she carried u n she raised u....

Raj; but Papa... it's always... who comes first!

Suraj 🤦‍♂️ u know y?!.

Raj shook his head.

Chakor; bcz I trust u but not him...

Raj was confused. He doesn't know abt the alcohol problem of his father. So RagLak told him to his 18th birthday Suraj life story....

Raj; Maa I love u a lot but don't twist my ear.

Suraj; okay how abt a slap?!

Raj; Maa don't listen to him...!

Chakor cups Raj face n kisses his forehead. Did I ever slapped u?!.

Raj shook his head. He smiles n bend his forehead with hers.

Suraj felt complete.... he had what he always wanted to have a loving n caring family.

Papa....!!!

Suraj turns. Aww my princess what happen?!

U all forgot me bcz it's Bhai's birthday n ur anniversary...

Suraj hold her... hmm u r our miracle!!! He kisses her forehead... my baby girl...

Raj; always trying to steal the limelight Madhu shame on u!!!

Chakor; Raj...! Come Cake time...

Madhu; Papa u don't worry I will never ever touch a glass of alcohol! Not even a drop of it will touch my lips.

Raj; it's obvious that you will only let ur bf come n touch ur lips...

Madhu; what no... she chased him...

Suraj; Boyfriend?! Our girl has a... boy... boyfriend?! He said with shock n fear...

Chakor shook her head. No...!

Suraj; u know that...?!

Chakor bites on her lower lip....

Suraj... ohh 😫.

Raj; see Papa I didn't lied.

Madhu; Papa I can explain...

Suraj looked at her with crossed arms.

Madhu shook her head. No actually I can't but don't worry it's just holding hands not more. I'm just 12 years old what will I do?!. Nothing!

Chakor hold Madhus hand tight. I trust our daughter besides her boyfriend is Abhi...

Suraj was suppressing his laugh. Abhi... the... nerd?!.

Raj too was suppressing his laugh nodding wildly in agreeing...

Suraj with fake anger. I will talk to him.

Madhu; he will die in fear.

Suraj; gud that is what I want...!

Chakor shook her head... u r all too much!

Suraj; n u r too less.... still u keep as together with ur love...

Chakor blushes like a teenage girl

They cut the cakes n celebrates their happiness.

Suraj had also tried a relationship with his parents but after Raj arrival he had the fear they would drag him in the same situation like he was dragged once. He took the decision to break all the relations n it was the right one as they hasn't changed at all...

But the one who changed was Suraj to the man  of Chakors dreams who has fulfilled not only one but many as possible dreams n wishes of her...

In the late night.

Chakor; Suraj... u awake?!

Suraj; hmm say?!

Chakor kisses his lips. I love U!

Suraj rolls over her. I love u too🙈🙈🙈

__

The end

Thank u a lot for the support toward this story
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️