S2 Shot 3

Hi

Recap; Suraj pov...

Chakor was sleeping deep n Suraj was trying to figure out what he could do to help Chakor n himself. He has done many things which were wrong.

Suraj was having problems to move properly his knees were shaking like his body the effect of the alcohol was still in his veins. He was abt to take a glass of water just then the glass fall coz of his shaking hand, he wasn't able to hold properly. Shit I can't even hold a glass what I have done to myself?!.

By the sound of the broken glass Chakor opens her eyes. She couldn't see him first but then she turns as she was looking at his desk... but he was still on bed next to her.

Chakor sat on the bed n looked at him... she hold his hand which brought him back to the reality.

Suraj looked at her. There wasn't hate or pity in her eyes just love n understanding. She hold his hand even tighter n kisses it.

Chakor; Suraj what happen?!.
She looks down in front of his bedside ground there she saw the broken glass.
Chakor; Suraj u wanted to drink something?!?

Suraj nods. Haan I thought to drink some water not knowing that I have ruined my body that much that I can't even hold a stupid glass.

Chakor saw the tear escaping his eye... she kisses his cheek n wipes it away with her other hand still holding his hand. She rested her head on his shoulder.

Suraj; Chakor... I want to be the man of ur dreams... I want to give u the future u have seen.... WITH ME.

Chakor smiles. Suraj I'm ready to do everything u wish for. Either we will do the cold turkey or we will take the advice of the doctor reducing the amount of ur alcohol.

Suraj looked at her. I want to change I don't think to use alcohol will be a gud option.

Chakor places her other hand too on his hand. She was looking at him. I didn't like it too... she said with a heavy heart. Finally she was showing her emotions.

Suraj was looking at her. His strong wife was scared.

Chakor sobs. Suraj I'm scared to lose u. I don't like the idea of the doctor either to give drinks to reduce ur habit but we can try it... both ways. As u already stopped I don't want to give u!.

She was crying he took her in his embrace.

Suraj; Chakor I don't want to drink alcohol I want water can u give me ur glass?.

Chakor looked at him. She wipes her tears away n turns to her side Suraj hand was on her back by turn his hand was on her belly now. A shiver run down her spine.

She took the glass n moves forward.

Suraj; Chakor!

Chakor looked at him. His voice was filled with concern n care.

Suraj; the glass pieces. Be careful!

Chakor nods. She took the jug n filled the glass.

Suraj was scared to take it his hand was still shivering.

Chakor shook her head. No Suraj I will help u. She come near with the glass to his mouth. He opens it a bit. Chakor made him drink.

Suraj; thx...

Chakor; together we will worked out I'm sure.

Suraj nods with a smile. U go n change. I will clean this.

Chakor; u will clean this?!. Suraj Rajvanshi will clean it?!

Suraj smiles. Haan I will clean it. Do u have a problem?!

Chakor shook her head. No but I can't believe it. She smiles n stood up... aaahh!!.

Suraj hold her. Chakor r u blind. I told u be careful now look u got hurt.

Chakor; hmm Don't scold me! Lift me up!

Suraj; u r ordering me?!

Chakor nods. Suraj gave her a warm smile back. He lifts her places her back on the bed checking on her feet. A small glass piece has entered her flesh. He removes it n cleaned her wound.

Chakor; do u think it's enough?!.

Suraj; no... he kisses her wound. Now I think it's enough.

Chakor smiles. Suraj I know u r fighting but we will do it together.

Both cleaned the ground. Chakor took clothes n gave them to Suraj.

Suraj went to take a shower. To the first time he could smell the alcohol out of his clothes he was still wearing the clothes of the party. My poor wife u have to live with me.

Suraj comes out in fresh clothes just then he stopped Chakor.

Chakor; Haan Suraj?!

Suraj; Chakor... woh I...

Chakor was looking at him knowing what he wants to say. She cups his face. Suraj u can apologies to me or make me breakfast?!.

Suraj smiles. How can she understand me??

He went down to the kitchen after awhile she come down n saw him struggling. He was trying the moment when his body was listening to him was gone he again was shaking....

Chakor hold him tight. Suraj please don't strain urself if it is not working then don't. I will handle it.

Suraj hold her. Chakor how will I manage the work?!.

Chakor; WE will a solution!. U r NOT ALONE.

Suraj was holding her even tighter...

______

😊