S2 Shot 5

Hi

Recap; Suraj has decided to go to a rehabilitation clinic. Chakor is now the authorized representative of his company as he only trust her. A kiss had happened between them.

Suraj was having his 4th group therapy. The talk master who is a psychiatrist has asked everyone to open up themselves to the group.

As Suraj was new he had the possibility to skip it the last 3 times but now the other's have open them to him, it is his turn to tell abt himself to the group.

The talk master; Suraj please if u don't want to tell anything abt ur past then tell us abt ur decision...

Suraj looked at him. Decision?!. He asked a bit confused.

The TM; yes, ur decision to take this therapy for whom or y u come here there must be an aim for u?!.

Suraj closed his eyes. A flash of his wife come into his mind...

He smiles the whole group could see the changing expression of him

He smiles the whole group could see the changing expression of him... Chakor... he said.

Suraj opens his eyes. Chakor my wife is the reason y I am here. Since our marriage she is with me but I was never with her. She cares for me n I took her for granted but not anymore. I wanted to give her the same feeling she is giving me... Understanding, respect n Love.

The TM; what she did?!.

Suraj took a deep breath. She accepted me... she accepted me the way I am, the way I was n she is waiting for me to be the man she deserves. She told me she has seen a future with me... I want to fulfil her dream n I want to become the man of the future she was talking abt.

The TM; u know that is something u should never forget...!

Suraj looked at him. What?!.

The TM; she accepted u... the way u were! That means she knows u from bad to gud. She won't leave ur side as long as she has the faith in u. Don't break her trust.

Suraj shook his head. I won't! Never again break her trust...

The session ended n all were in their rooms. The visitor time has started but Chakor didn't show up like usually Suraj was getting tensed.

Suraj Chakor where r u?! What happen to U?! Uff..!.

He was shivering in fear... something was bothering him... he couldn't leave the feeling that something might had happen to her as she never missed a chance to see him.

He turns to the door to make a call. Just then his gaze fall on his beautiful wife who was sweating as she was running to him.

Suraj; Chakor what happen to u?!.

Chakor hugs him tight. Suraaaaj!!! She shout in excitement. Ur four weeks r over!!!!

Suraj was confused. 4 weeks?!,

Chakor; haan 4 weeks u r coming home with me!!!

Suraj; r u sure I am?! Bcz I don't think they r going to let me go.

Chakor looked at him. Suraj y r u saying like this?! Of course they will let u go... did u fought with someone?!. U misbehave with the staff?! U... u drunk?

Suraj smiles. No Chakor but I'm not sure if I fulfil all requires I had to do the sessions but I didn't open up myself just today I speak...

Chakor pouts. But u speak na!! I'm sure they will let u come with me... n if not then u will see the worst of me. Mrs. Chakor Surajya Rajvanshi.

Suraj; oh so dangerous I'm so scared... 😱.

Chakor laughs loud... her laugh filled the emptiness he was feeling without her his heart was filled with her love. The shiver the coldness was gone a hear was raising inside him.

He took her in a hug... n kisses her forehead

 n kisses her forehead

Chakor looked at him. Suraj... she blushes. I will go n talked to the in charged one.

Suraj nods.

Soon she left n Suraj was just looking at her n admiring her. She has given him all he ever wanted love & time. Time to be understood n love to heal.

He has become a new person since he opens up himself to her.... his parents has never shown love or interest for him. Neither they gave him the time he needed. No he was sent away he was taken to parties...

Suraj go enjoy with the other's

Maa I don't want to... please can I stay here with u.

No go Suraj I have to talk to my friends.

Suraj was hurt the other's were elder than him. They forced him to drink n he stucked on it...

Chakor; Suraj???!!! Where r u lost?!. Come let's go home!

Suraj; what home u sure...?!

The doc; Yes. Mr. Rajvanshi u open up urself with the right mind. U have made it clear to urself that u don't want to be the old one. U want to be the future of someone!

Chakor looked at him. Me right?!

Suraj smiles at her. Haan Baba whom else?!.

Chakor smiles. No ones u r mine only. I'm not going to let u go away from me...! Those 4 weeks were horrible. That's it no more separation!

Suraj nods. Haan no more separation only u n me...!

Chakor nods. Soon they arrived home...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 to the first time...

___

Next shot is the epilogue

Bye bye