Shot 4

Hi

Recap; Karan a guest of the business function has misbehaved with Chakor. Suraj shows his anger toward Karan n care toward Chakor who had drunken.

Suraj was carrying Chakor in his arms. She had placed her arms around his neck n her head was resting on his shoulder. She was cuddling him.

Suraj has booked a hotel room for himself as he had planned to get drunken n he would have stayed at hotel not to give her any tension n not hear the taunts of his parents. Who r always more busy with themselves than with him.

Chakor head was coming closer to his face. He could feel her hot breath but he was trying to avoid her. He tried take out the hotel key card but Chakor wasn't leaving him. She stayed in his embrace.

Suraj; Chakor! He said with a determined voice. Please get down from me. I have to take out the key card.

Chakor shook her head with a pout face. No Suraj I don't want to I like it here... she said in a light drunken voice.

Suraj shook his head. Chakor do u want me to let u fall bcz that would be the result if I try further to get the key card.

Chakor turns his face to her. If u talk to me... then look at me!. She command him. Where is the key card?! In ur back pocket? In ur wallet?!. Where tell me?.

Suraj looked at her light confused. Haan it is of course in my wallet which is in my back pocket.

Chakor smirks. She loses her grip around his neck n moves her hand down the his back... lower back n then to his pocket. She "mistakenly" put her hand in the left pocket in which he never place his wallet.

Chakor; ops.. as her hand touched him.

Suraj looked at her. U did this in purpose!

Chakor shook her head. Nahi {No}! She moves herself from his left side to his right side n then lowered her hand again. This time to his right back pocket.

Chakor; got it. She took the wallet n checked it.

Suraj glares at her. With a light blush as she was seducing him...

Chakor; Arrey yeh kiya humare pati sharma the bhi hain! {oh wow what is that my husband knows how to shy} how sweet! She pinch his cheek.

Suraj; open the door! He said while grinding his teeth's.

Chakor put the key card in the card slot n the door opens.

Suraj still carries her as she wasn't leaving him. In his anger he throw her on the bed.

Chakor pouts again. Haaw u wanted to stay in this hotel alone or...?

Suraj looked at her in anger n confusion. Did u ever saw me hanging around with other women's?! How can u even think like this?!. I booked the room to give u some comfort as I wanted to drink n stay here so u can have a peaceful night at home without stress.

Chakor nods. She turns showing him her back. She points to her back with her hand.

Suraj; what Chakor?!.

Chakor; woh he touched me na there... U touch na!!!

Suraj; but I touched u while carrying u!

Chakor; Suuuuuuraaaaaj... touch na!! 😩

Suraj; okay okay okay but don't scream like that.

Suraj places his hand on her back.

Chakor; rub!

Suraj; rub?!,

Chakor places her hand on his cheek n caresses him.

Suraj; I would call that caressing not rubbing.

Chakor; but u don't know how to love na... she made a face.

Suraj fumes but he caresses her back.

Chakor; uhm... unhook the blouse.

Suraj; what?! No Chakor. I can't!

He stood up but Chakor held his hand.

Chakor; u do na or should I call someone else?!.

Suraj gulps. She is drunken who knows what she will do!. He took her shawl n placed it carefully on her front side then he unhooked her blouse from the back.

Chakor; rub oh no I mean caress it.

Suraj gave up he made her lie on the bed n caresses her back. Happy? Can I go now I have to pay ur bill!.

Chakor turns but Suraj places the duvet on her body.

Chakor places her hands on each side over the duvet. Adjusting! She said while trying to put the duvet under her back.

Suraj shook his head n leaves. I will be back in a few minutes.

Chakor nods. Waving him bye.

Suraj rolls his eyes. He closed the door n went back to pay the bill of her drinks.

He directly walked to the bar where the barkeeper was waiting for him.

Suraj; sorry it took me a little bit more time.

The barkeeper; it's okay sir. Here the bill.

Suraj read n was shocked. What is this?!.

The barkeeper; I said the bill.

Suraj shook his head. No I mean this is wrong she drunk, right?!.

The barkeeper; yes she drunk from a wine glass cheery juice. She drunk from a whiskey glass apple juice she drunk from a tequila glass ginger ale. Hmm all non alcoholic drinks Sir n that is the bill.

Suraj; but wife... he smiles shaking his head in disbelief.

He pays the bill when Imli appears in front of him.

Suraj shocked seeing her. Daiyan he thought.

Imli; Raj?!.

Suraj glares at her. Suraj Rajvanshi! He said with anger.

Imli; sorry Suraj but what happened to ur wife? Doesn't she has self-control how could she drink that much.

Suraj; shut up n don't interfere in our personal matters. Besides my wife doesn't runaway! She is strong n knows how to fight for something she wants more than anything else. Now leave my way.

He pushes Imli aside n returned to the room.

Chakor was pretending to sleep when Suraj comes near her. Suraj sat on the bed. When he felt a movement of Chakor.

Suraj coughs to clean his throat.

Chakor hiccups. Heeelllllooo Suuuuuraaaj.

Suraj comes close to her very close. Face to face.

Suraj; ssshhh Chakor u shouldn't be talking this much

Suraj; ssshhh Chakor u shouldn't be talking this much... his index finger was on her lips. She kisses his finger. Suraj removes it. He come near her.

Chakor's breath was touching Suraj. Suraj; at least u should have taken one drink then it would be smelling like alcohol but now my wife doesn't y the hell ur mouth has to smell like mint?!

Chakor laughs.

Suraj laughs too... he was lost in her...

She gave him the place next to her. She cuddles with him having her shawl on her body.

____

Next Part